Home Pipes
Options

Pipe Tobacco Reviews

pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
Hey; Started this thread to review Tobacco Blends. Amos give me some reviews when you get your delivery. I'll give some on my blends but right now I'm enjoying my Baby being home for 10 days.

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the package yesterday evening. I'm going to try that BLWB/Black Kathy first, sometime this morning. It looks, feels, and smells like something I'll like.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Amos Umwhat:
    Got the package yesterday evening. I'm going to try that BLWB/Black Kathy first, sometime this morning. It looks, feels, and smells like something I'll like.

Great. I call it Walt,s Blend because it has replaced my old favorite.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Smooth, little or no bite. Packed well, lit with two or three passes and settled quickly into an even burn. Those first few puffs released that cavendish perfume...aaah, smooth. A great morning blend, Walt, would be a good all day smoker, in my opinion. I'll probably smoke it a few more times in the same pipe before moving on.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain