Home Non Cigar Related

I am ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats Up Brothers........ Been a long time since I have been in this place... Allot been going on in My Life and just havent had the Time to Dive in......... Hope all is well and I will prepare an Update for those of you who Care! LOL Look Out I am thinking its time to Do some Passes! See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    OZ!!! Good to see you back, brother! Hope everything is copacetic with you and yours. Keep me in the loop, man. You know I give a hoot, otherwise I wouldn't have replied. Passes, you say? Hehehehehehe!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Damn, an OZ sighting. How are you? Good to see you back in the action.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Good to see you Ozzie. Hope life is treating you alright.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back OZ!!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks Guys , Looks like several of the old crew are gone? or like me Busy and enjoying Life..... I hope more to come
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Oz, dust off that stein and light one up. Glad to know all is well with you Sir....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Red, I was wondering when you were going to show up again.. I hope everything is good with you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Longtime no see brother. Hope it's been good things that have been keeping you busy.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Good to see you back, man, hope you stick around.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Glad to see your still around!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great to have you back Ozzie. Hope you and the family are all healthy and happy.
    Here is a Bit of what has been keeping me Busy... My Son Brenton Graduated from High school with enough honors to make up for my slaking ass in High school.... so many Awards in tennis and Soccer ... he is a Brilliant young man and on his way to the University of Cincinnati to major in Business Finance and accounting in Hope to work for the US Tennis Association in New York City.... Hell all I wanted to do was get Buzzed and Play rock and roll and have all the Girls......(I did accomplish that for the most part) LOL
    Ozzie and Brenton photo BrentonandDad2_zpsba1bc945.jpg
    Brenton photo BrentonandHisDiploma_zpse73ed6da.jpg

Then We had been planning our Daughters wedding for most of the year and That went off Beautifully on May 18th .... All I can Say is that was a GOOD DAY! and I am Grateful for my WIfe and Family and that it is OVER....LOL I am a LUCKY MAN.....

Our Daughter and her New Husband
    Blaine and Carl photo Married_zpsce025cec.jpg
    our Daughter Blaine
    Blaine photo Blaine4_zpsa2537ced.jpg
    Myself and My Wife
    Ozzie and Maria photo OzzieandMaria_zps159ab0b0.jpg
    and My WIfe and Daughter
    Blaine and Maria photo BlaineandMariamyGirls_zps9c3f5382.jpg

Told you I was Lucky..... LOL Now I can tell you this was One expensive Year so far! My Cigar Buudget is seriously Hammered..... but On we go! Thanks for the Love guys!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    We are alll happy for you Ozzie! Beautiful events, beautiful people...you gotta b enjoying creating these memories. Life happens, and you will get back on here as you can, just like all of us. See you the next time brother!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    We are alll happy for you Ozzie! Beautiful events, beautiful people...you gotta b enjoying creating these memories. Life happens, and you will get back on here as you can, just like all of us. See you the next time brother!
    I couldn't have said it better.. Thanks for sharing all these good things with us Oz.
    thanks guys... LIFE IS GOOOOOOD!