Home Ratings & Reviews

Cain F - packed a punch

My first amateur review so please bare with me. I had this Robusto on a somewhat empty stomach and it had me going a couple of times. It was woody and nutty with a little spice mixed in. At one time I got some chocolate notes but it didn't last long. I paired with Makers 46 and later I had a Coke. No problems with burn and really enjoyed it. Being my first Cain, I will definitely add this to the rotation after eating first.

what other sizes are recommended?

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cain f lanceros are great. They hit hard too! Pretty spicy retro, nice woody and nut flavors.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • james40:
    My first amateur review so please bare with me. I had this Robusto on a somewhat empty stomach and it had me going a couple of times. It was woody and nutty with a little spice mixed in. At one time I got some chocolate notes but it didn't last long. I paired with Makers 46 and later I had a Coke. No problems with burn and really enjoyed it. Being my first Cain, I will definitely add this to the rotation after eating first.

Cain's with some age on them are wonderful...........Just sayin'
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The Young Gun:
    james40:

Would you like some? Noted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Rain:
    The Young Gun:
    james40:

Would you like some? Noted.
    Rain, let me know if you want TYG's addy. Blow his ass up!!!!