Home Pipes

my pipes

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice collection.love the stand really dig the sherlock holmes lookin like one.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I picked the Sherlock pipe as a piece to remember my wife's grandpas personality. :) I'm hoping to add MY first pipe to the collection maybe next month. I just hope I don't get attached to it more than any of the others. :)
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Great Collection. They all look to be in excellent shape. It is obvious he took good care of them. The Gourd calabash is very interesting. It looks like a real Gourd from Africa. If so take extra special care of it. It has cash Value as well as sentimental.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Nice calabash. Been wanting one of those for awhile now
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Nice! That was a great gift! I hope you enjoy them.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Even if I don't get into pipe smoking (which I think I will enjoy) it will be nice to have a piece of family history in the house. :)
  • pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
    Give it the chance and time and you will come over to the dark side