Home General Discussion

Summertime cabin trip( picture heavy)

The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
Every year at the beginning of summer I take a trip to my cabin to perform maintenance before the family picnic (reunion)
its a good thing i brought my handy dandy herf-a-dor with me :) after 4 hours of cutting waist high grass I was finally able to sit down at relax
decided to have a MoW pa with a bud lite platinum ,after a great smoke session went on a little hike to the watering hole and brought along an H.Upmann that Rain had given me ;and I will say that as my first one ever I love it and thank you friend
it was nice to see a endanger species we have in the area and he posed for me too(we call them mud puppies but that's not there proper name)
image As I get back to the cabin I'm surprised by my father coming up to help me out , as I already cut the grass he decided to gather wood for a nice fire ,had my first Pinolero by AJ Fern

Comments

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Great smoke session, and great pics. Makes me jealous I never get to "get away" from the daily hustle and relax. Retirement, in 30 years maybe...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Our family used to go tent camping for 9 days each summer. Tents set Friday night after work and not home till the Sunday before work the next week. Haven't been in way too many years, miss it so much. Looks and sounds like a great time, enjoy bro.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    Our family used to go tent camping for 9 days each summer. Tents set Friday night after work and not home till the Sunday before work the next week. Haven't been in way too many years, miss it so much. Looks and sounds like a great time, enjoy bro.
    When I was 18 my father , two uncles and myself bought a 150 acres near Jamestown ny we built the cabin above bu there was an existing structure , a very old school house which we turned into a utility shed
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice,, enjoy your reunion!!! Thats Sammy the Salamander,, Havent seen one in years,, I happened to find a couple little frogs this week myself.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    ehehat:
    When I was 18 my father , two uncles and myself bought a 150 acres near Jamestown ny we built the cabin above bu there was an existing structure , a very old school house which we turned into a utility shed
    the only thing better than having a getaway like that is having built it yourselves. Really cool.