Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

She read how many books contest....*CLOSED*

Its that time when purchases have been coming in left and right and ya boy is running out of room...not to mention those looks from the wifey ya dig?

Well heres the contest. My youngest daughter just finished up the 2nd grade and read the 2nd most books among her grade level. My wife and I are so proud of her. With that being said..all you need to do is guess how many books she read this year. Closest person wins even if you go over! Contest will run until Sunday night @ 11:59pm. However, contest will end if someone guesses the exact #.

Guess the exact number and I will through in a special sampler!! Guess as many times as you would like.

Just to help you all out I will tell you that its more than 50 books....GO!!

Winner of the contest was Kaspera79 with a guess on 207...my daughters actual # was 206. Thanks for playing everyone...winnings should fly within the next day or so!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool contest!! Congrats to that cutie...I'd say 87
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    100! wish i could say the same for my self. Congrats bro.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    93 Books. Tell her to keep it up!
  • thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Its that time when purchases have been coming in left and right and ya boy is running out of room...not to mention those looks from the wifey ya dig?

Well heres the contest. My youngest daughter just finished up the 2nd grade and read the 2nd most books among her grade level. My wife and I are so proud of her. With that being said..all you need to do is guess how many books she read this year. Closest person wins even if you go over! Contest will run until Sunday night @ 11:59pm. However, contest will end if someone guesses the exact #.

Guess the exact number and I will through in a special sampler!! Guess as many times as you would like.

Just to help you all out I will tell you that its more than 50 books....GO!!

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a very smart little girl right there bro,great contest. I will have to say 77. She's the 1 who deserves the reward though, 2 bad she is to young to gets the smokes. Lol.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Dang... I haven't read that many books since I was in second grade lol. I'm going 67. Thanks for the contest and tell her to keep up the good work!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

And now she deserves the brand new baby puppy you promised to buy her!
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    One Hundred Thirty Nine. Nice round number.
  • Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    207 and congrats. Great job!
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Totally cool. 18
    Is this the same one that won the baseball championship? You have to be one proud papa. Congrats!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    79. Congrats dad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    220. Congrats on your families achievement and thank you for the contest.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Is this the same one that won the baseball championship? You have to be one proud papa. Congrats!
    yep same one! And I said more than 50 and you guessed under 50...lol might wanna try that again.
    18+50
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    108, And I hope she enjoyed them all.
  • pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    congrats... 101
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Stuff Royln. 92
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Smoke em 1st. Congrats to that bright little girl of your. Thx for the cool contest. I guess 70!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    220. Congrats on your families achievement and thank you for the contest.
    Another clue is....James is the only person that has guessed over the number..errrrbody else is below the #. But keep on guessin!!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Please tell your daughter "Congrats" on the accomplishment!!! 136 books. Btw how does your balance band on your arm work? Think I have the same one!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    And your a lucky Man ! Tell her congrats !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    186 and tell her good job. My kids love to read, too. How many did the winner read?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    113 and congrats... hard to keep books in front of her without her devouring them I'm guessing... our kids make it hard to go to the library as the need a separate trailer to bring home the weeks worth of books. Keep her read on... and my 3rd grader started the lightning thief series by rick Riordan.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    163 I win!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    163 books, great accomplishment, congrats.