Home General Discussion

This is my fav b&m here in Rancho C.

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
How ironic right?

This one is in Orange County. How convenient right?
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still makes me laugh every time I go so I took a pic and thought I'd share.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff !!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL Reminds me of a building you could see from the interstate on the east side of memphis. PMS Inc. I don't know what PMS Inc. does. Don't want to know what they do. It has to be bad whatever it is.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    LOL Reminds me of a building you could see from the interstate on the east side of memphis. PMS Inc. I don't know what PMS Inc. does. Don't want to know what they do. It has to be bad whatever it is.
    I am unfortunately visited by an employee of PMS, Inc. once a month. Yeah, it's bad :-)
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    I once saw an existing sign by a roadway advertising a 24 hour emergency animal hospital. Leaning against the sign was a sheet of plywood. And spray painted on that sheet of plywood in orange construction paint read,"Coming soon Guedos Taco Shop"
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    There used to be a urologists office where I grew up, they painted over the old sign but you could still see the Allstate "good hands" just cupping "Urologists"
    This one is in Orange County, about 40 min away.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the way I Like it!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Still got to check out that rancho b&m, which one do you go to in the OC, I like one in Brea called Embassy cigars
    big chunks:
    Still got to check out that rancho b&m, which one do you go to in the OC, I like one in Brea called Embassy cigars
    This one was called Maxamar Ultimate Cigars off the 55 and Chapman. This by far was the biggest humidor I've ever walked in.
    Think ill check it out Saturday morning then maybe then rancho, is it David's and gifts? Gonna go visit my parents in Fontana was gonna stop by before, I really need to get their on a Tuesday for their special
  • danielzreyes:
    big chunks:
    This one was called Maxamar Ultimate Cigars off the 55 and Chapman. This by far was the biggest humidor I've ever walked in.

The Barn IS a walk in humidor. Didn't care too much for Maximar last time I was there, too dark and parking sucks.
    The Young Gun:
    danielzreyes:
    big chunks:
    The Barn IS a walk in humidor. Didn't care too much for Maximar last time I was there, too dark and parking sucks.
    The infamous barn, one day ill check it out heard so much great things
  • big chunks:
    The Young Gun:
    danielzreyes:
    big chunks:

Check it out early, spend your $20.00 and enjoy the day in the lounge, totally worth it.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Now those there r just awesome!
    The Young Gun:
    big chunks:
    The Young Gun:
    danielzreyes:
    big chunks:
    Check it out early, spend your $20.00 and enjoy the day in the lounge, totally worth it.
    Yes, the T Barn is awesomely awesome. We've had a few So Ca herfs there. I also agree about Maximar. Parking doesn't suck because there isn't any parking at all. The owner is great, I just wished he'd tidy up a little.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    This one is in Orange County, about 40 min away.
    Talk about a good pairing. LOL