Home Non Cigar Related

Other websites of interest?

What other websites does everyone visit? Besides the very best cigar.com and than other cigar sites. I like digg.com www.neatorama.com artofmanliness.com mentalfloss.com And a bunch of others

Comments

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    deadspin.com, facebook.com to play mafia wars...
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Mafia Wars on Facebook has hold of me too...also still check MySpace and tattooconnect.com .
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    facebook and failblog.org
  • brc81brc81 Posts: 249
    To name a few of my regulars:

digg.com
    reddit.com
    slashdot.com
    nytimes.com
    toucharade.com
    ebay.com
    facebook.com
    weatherunderground.com
    goozex.com (video game trading site)
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    My work day is usually divided between: Ccom fantasticcontraption.com (fun physics based puzzle game) failblog.org whythe****doyouhaveakid.com (f-word) thisiswhyyourefat.com www.quadratecforum.com (jeep forum I belong to) facebook pwnedoncamera.com occasionally ebaums world there are more
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    ttora.com
    tundrasolutions.com
    rightcoast4x4.com
    facebook.com

I'm rather obsessed with my truck and off-roading....so I keep pretty busy on those sites if I'm not lurking around here.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    These are forewarned.... I'm the little rascal of this forum so enter at own risk... (NSFW)

***Edited for I truly realize that there are people on this forum that will hate me***

www.google.com
    I went to lemonparty.org. I hate you.
    Sorry! I posted that while flying high on Miller... my condolences to your brain

I miss Urby by the way, and his brain bleach
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    These are forewarned.... I'm the little rascal of this forum so enter at own risk... (NSFW)

***Edited for I truly realize that there are people on this forum that will hate me***

www.google.com
    I went to lemonparty.org. I hate you.
    Sorry! I posted that while flying high on Miller... my condolences to your brain

I miss Urby by the way, and his brain bleach
    Urby? Oh, you mean johnny walker blue...
  • jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    I frequent the following sites, each at least once a day cigar.com forums facebook.com engadget.com slashdot.org spoofee.com drudgereport.com weather.com cnn.com news.com caloriecount.about.com less frequent but often newegg.com ebay.com seattle.craigslist.org 11thhourministries.org *I administer this site b4sq.org *I administer this site geeks.com homestarrunner.com
    j0zer, johny walker blue and urby are the same person?
    jihiggs:
    j0zer, johny walker blue and urby are the same person?
    Nah, nasty rumor started by that luko ***. He was just funnin.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    but j0zer and johny walker blue are the same person correct? thats what I gathered from that moron display.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    jihiggs:
    but j0zer and johny walker blue are the same person correct? thats what I gathered from that moron display.

No, the johnny would have got on to j0z3r's account and said he was really johnny instead of using the johnny account.
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    jihiggs:

No, the johnny would have got on to j0z3r's account and said he was really johnny instead of using the johnny account.

j0z3r was NOT johnnywalkerblue. I'll vouche for joe 100%.
    strange guy, that johnny.