Home General Discussion

IPCPR 2013

puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
Anyone here attending or have attended in the past? I will be down in Vegas this year for the convention and have no idea what to expect. Any insight would be nice thx

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I will be there as well, Rob any insight?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Never been there, I was asked to go this year, but don't know if I can fit in schedule.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Never been there, I was asked to go this year, but don't know if I can fit in schedule.
    Gotta let me know if you do bro...
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    How you guys get so many invites? Damn major jelly.
    Bombay:
    How you guys get so many invites? Damn major jelly.
    Technically, there is really only a few ways. Press for me, or retail and production. From what I've heard, they are VERY stringent on bringing in anyone who is not connected in such a manner, but it happens anyways. If you came with your shop as an employee and someone found out, that shop would not be allowed back. That's at least what I've been told by reps when I inquired. I am going as a representative of Cigar Federation, but I also could've snuck in with a shop badge.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Catfish where are you staying? I'm gonna be at harrahs. Irk your schedule but would like to hook up at some point

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    this is my first time going, so I'm in the same boat...flying out on that friday and I think i'm there til Wed... not exactly sure, but man, it is approaching fast... I would expect to meet a ton of people and smoke a ton of cigars... anything beyond that is gravy
    puffmaster:
    Catfish where are you staying? I'm gonna be at harrahs. Irk your schedule but would like to hook up at some point
    We are staying at Circus Circus I believe. We will be at the CigarFederation booth most of the time bro, we should be easy to find.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Have fun guys. I have attended couple of cigar events. They are always fun. You also get to understand who are the real players and also genuinely real good people. It is all about business but in an event like this you get some idea who are the true cigar makers. The best part is the networking not the cigars.