Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Kaboom!!!

I had asked for suggestions of what I should smoke on my anniversary a few days ago and Joe says I'll send you something to try! Wow bro thank you. Can't wait to indulge! image
And thanks for the decals! Hmm where should they go!

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Steve... Joe's doing some quality hitting for sure!!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I've heard the CAO hurricanes are awesome! Enjoy sir!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Well done Joe! Top notch hit.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    LiquidChaos66:
    Thx Ya know I just started seeing pics of em last week, and was looking forward to trying 1. Hadn't seen em in the B&M yet! Think I may buy a box if I like them. Judging by what joe says I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it quite a bit
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Very very bad Steve ......... You need to learn pic posting etiquette ........ You never post a pic of what you receive and leave you're addy in the open ......... There are a lot of sick and twisted individuals who lurk this site. Just looking for someone to light up. Don't be shocked if it starts raining artillery on NH
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice selection Steve!!! Love the decals
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    kingjk729:
    Very very bad Steve ......... You need to learn pic posting etiquette ........ You never post a pic of what you receive and leave you're addy in the open ......... There are a lot of sick and twisted individuals who lurk this site. Just looking for someone to light up. Don't be shocked if it starts raining artillery on NH
    S@%t I didn't realize that till YOU were so kind to point it out. Dam Jim I thought we were friends!!!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Thx Ya know I just started seeing pics of em last week, and was looking forward to trying 1. Hadn't seen em in the B&M yet! Think I may buy a box if I like them. Judging by what joe says I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it quite a bit

My B&M started stocking them. I was planning on hitting them up and grabbing a few for myself. Lemme know what you think!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    H O L Y S H I T