Home Cigar 101

4th of july.

Since I'm kind of new to cigar smoking, i haven't really found out what I like the best. So i'm planning on buying a sampler for the weekend of the 4th. I just don't know what to get. Any suggestions? I'm more into the medium to full bodied cigars, those or acid brand. I enjoy those and am already ordering some for me and my friends.

Comments

• MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    You want to try a sampler go with Cigars.com 92rated sampler, those are some damn good cigars...
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sounds like a good suggestion, to me.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    CAO does make a cigar that is very patriotic, look up the brand and you'll find this patriotic cigar. I know nothing about it though.

Otherwise if full-bodied is your poison I'd recommend the Rocky Patel EDGE cigars, or maybe if it's a special occasion an Ashton VSG... VERY DELICIOUS NO MATTER WHAT WAY YOU GO!

Nate
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    CAO does make a cigar that is very patriotic
    I have a CAO America in the bottom of my humidor that I plan to light up on the 4th, along with an Opus X 2005 thats been sitting in my humidor for quite some time.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    CAO does make a cigar that is very patriotic, look up the brand and you'll find this patriotic cigar. I know nothing about it though.

Otherwise if full-bodied is your poison I'd recommend the Rocky Patel EDGE cigars, or maybe if it's a special occasion an Ashton VSG... VERY DELICIOUS NO MATTER WHAT WAY YOU GO!

Nate
    Nate, CAO America is probably what you are thinking of..I know a lot of people praise this one, I believe it was okay, but not the best CAO offers.. It Looks Great though with a barber pole wrapper..which is why I bought it..
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I too have a CAO america that has been aging for just this day.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    I too have a CAO america that has been aging for just this day.
    What better way to celebrate America's birthday than with a cigar named for her..?? Enjoy that one.. I think I'll pick one up just to give it another chance.. Besides they look so damn great..