Home Non Cigar Related

Political zombieism

The United States is under siege from a plague of Political Zombieism. It first hit our shores beginning in the 1960s and is now rampant in all 50 states. Signs that someone is infected by the disease are blank stares when asked simple questions. Incoherent answers that defy logic to those same questions. Repeated stammering of leftist rhetoric. and a non ceasing attack on logic.
The disease is carried in the spittle of leftist educators and media materials. Scavengers such as politicians help spread the disease so they can feed on the returns. The disease enters the human body through the pores of "self", a term to describe self-indulgent characteristics of the human genome. It appears that a lack of the antibody "Why" allows this disease to erode our natural tendency to reject it.
There is a lesser form of Zombieism that is not as extreme but almost as damaging on the right side of the brain. This form is always at odds with the left but not always for what is best.
Unfortunately political Zombeism has taken such strong root in America that its removal will require extreme measures and denial of "self" in order to kill off the disease.

Comments

• EHaddockEHaddock Posts: 24
    I am afraid that the disease is so pronounced and in such and advanced stage that it also has affected the right. No one in politics makes sense any more. It is a "self" perpetuating money machine driven by the next election cycle and the special interest agenda on all sides. I for one think we need to have a government yard sale and sell ours to the lowest bidder. Perhaps Mexico would be interested.
    Edward
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I have often pondered such a scenario as this. You are right on the nose with this one. As our political system declines it leaves us vulnerable to the ignorance of stepping further from what we as a country was founded upon. One by one they take our rights and still expect to be blindly followed no matter the consequences. Zombieism, a good choice of wording.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I never thought the zombie apocalypse would be so subtle...

On the other hand, it does make more sense now that all the zombies are looking for brains.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Our new Zombies.

link a</a
    They certainly have sucked the life out of this country!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    If the conventional wisdom is that Zombies are out to eat humans brains, well, they're certainly doing a good job!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    If the conventional wisdom is that Zombies are out to eat humans brains, well, they're certainly doing a good job!

This I think has more to do with the public school system as our children's brains are not fed the required amount of knowledge.
    RBeckom:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:

This I think has more to do with the public school system as our children's brains are not fed the required amount of knowledge.
    Starvation. I think you're right.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:
    Amos Umwhat:
    RBeckom:

Starvation. I think you're right.

Want to know what I find so distressing about all of this?
    The billions spent protecting overseas oil that does not belong to us anyway while our school systems budget's are cut to the bare bones!
    It's enough to make a Preacher curse!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    While I tend to bat lefty, I strongly agree with what is being said here. We all get into these stupid, heated political conversations on here, but I strongly agree that's what both political parties want. Us bickering amongst ourselves, divided so they can keep doing whatever they want. They all out for the same thing: to own us all in every facet of life. They just use different catch phrases to keep us distracted while they do it. All one really needs to do is look at the "real" financial contributors to the presidential candidates to figure this one out. All the big financiers contribute to both candidates cause they wanna own you no matter who's in office.
    clearlysuspect:
    While I tend to bat lefty, I strongly agree with what is being said here. We all get into these stupid, heated political conversations on here, but I strongly agree that's what both political parties want. Us bickering amongst ourselves, divided so they can keep doing whatever they want. They all out for the same thing: to own us all in every facet of life. They just use different catch phrases to keep us distracted while they do it. All one really needs to do is look at the "real" financial contributors to the presidential candidates to figure this one out. All the big financiers contribute to both candidates cause they wanna own you no matter who's in office.
    bingo

Amos Umwhat:
    clearlysuspect:
    bingo

+1