Home Ratings & Reviews

My Mexican Experiment

robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
This cigar starts off really nice with sweet hints of chocolate and coca and stay sweet through out the whole cigar. I couldn't get enough of it as I burned my finger tips cause it was that good. The wood taste mixes good with the sweetest and makes a perfect smoke to enjoy. And that is my review in my opinion

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    This cigar starts off really nice with sweet hints of chocolate and coca and stay sweet through out the whole cigar. I couldn't get enough of it as I burned my finger tips cause it was that good. The wood taste mixes good with the sweetest and makes a perfect smoke to enjoy. And that is my review in my opinion
    Hell's yes!! It's one of the best NC out there...close to top 10 but more than likely top 15, I'm glad you enjoyed it Rob!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Hell's yes!! It's one of the best NC out there...close to top 10 but more than likely top 15, I'm glad you enjoyed it Rob!
    Thanks to you Jim, I got to enjoy it . Thank you very much
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Thanks for the quick review, Rob.

Jim hooked me up with one of these too .... I eye it every time I open up the humi but can't bring myself to put fire to it yet ...
    After reading your review, going to have to burn it soon though.

Any suggestions on a good drink to pair it with?
    Tea, lemonade, beer, mixed-drink, etc ?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Try it with a mudslide,, heavy on the vodka
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    robertgreen30:
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Thanks for the quick review, Rob.

Jim hooked me up with one of these too .... I eye it every time I open up the humi but can't bring myself to put fire to it yet ...
    After reading your review, going to have to burn it soon though.

Any suggestions on a good drink to pair it with?
    Tea, lemonade, beer, mixed-drink, etc ?
    it's so good it doesn't need a drink to be paired with, but me I would have some black coffee with it, or some really good scotch.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Try it with a mudslide,, heavy on the vodka
    robertgreen30:
    it's so good it doesn't need a drink to be paired with, but me I would have some black coffee with it, or some really good scotch.
    Mmm! Thanks for the suggestions fellas.

Don't have all the ingredients for a mudslide so it might have to go with a cup of black coffee (w/ 1/2 tsp sugar).
    Hmm, may have to fire it up for a "morning smoke" on the porch this coming weekend?!!?!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgive me but which stick are you all talking about? The Primeros Regionals - Mexican?
    smoke em if you got em:
    Forgive me but which stick are you all talking about? The Primeros Regionals - Mexican?
    Tat Mexican Experiment...you tried it R? It's fabulous!
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    oh my bad. No I have not....carry on!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    You know Jim like i do.. You know where this is going to lead don't you?
    JHewey:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ohhhh Mr. Hewey...you're not thinking what I'm thinking while I'm box folding..are you?
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ohhhh Mr. Hewey...you're not thinking what I'm thinking while I'm box folding..are you?
    I think I am.. I think I am....
    JHewey:
    Bigshizza:
    JHewey:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    I think I am.. I think I am....
    Yall need to stop this madness!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I haven't heard of this one, gonna have to look into them. Are they on ccom or B&M only?
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Hmm I haven't heard of this one, gonna have to look into them. Are they on ccom or B&M only?

I am pretty sure they are tough to find and everwhere I have checked are low or sold out.... I only have one left.... and Jim had to send me that one.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Now I gotta hit the b&m and find these...thanks guys lmao
    Money can't buy taste
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ive had a couple....but yes, i too have one in my humi resting! from bigshizza! and they are that damn good!