Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Acid - Liquid

Very un happy with the taste of this cigar. No Taste and over rated ! Not even sure it is wrapped with what it is described as ?

I have bought cheaper cigars with more flavor and taste .

Deisel ,the "un-Holly" another harsh and very hard to enjoy. Wish I could return them ! Over rated !

wasted my money !

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey dude, first welcome to the forum!

Ive had the liquid too and that was my first and last acid. Taste was interesting, more incense like than tobacco, but it made me feel sick so I am not a big fan. I wouldnt say those are overrated as not many people seem to like acids all that much!

I do like drew estates coffee cigars for a change of pace. Red eye is a favorite.

I think the diesels can be a little harsh at first too, but they get much better with a little rest. Try coming back to em later.

now you know what you dont like and thats as good info as knowing what you do like.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Don't know much about the Acids, but in about 18 months that Diesel UHC will be a completely different cigar.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shoot I don't let myself run out of UC's!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have never had an acid. I wish I would have tried them way back before I smoked opus's and the like. Now I would feel it would be a waste since most of them are all flavor infused. I tried to get my wife to try one (forget the kind) and she sort of liked it but the smoke bothered her. Sorry you didn't like the smoke though.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Infused cigars are like fast food to me. Not the top end, not something I want often, but I will be damned if there aren't times I just crave a Big Mac and fries.... or a Kuba Kuba and High Life. Not fancy, not the best, but damned if it doesn't just hit the spot.
  • Options
    MackCWMackCW Posts: 7
    Had a ACID Kuba Maduro the other day and well...didn't really like it. Java by Drew Estate was more my style for an infused cigar.