Home Non Cigar Related

Hello good people of the forums. I return to council for the rights of the yet unborn.

RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
This will be my last posting here.
No one but myself is to blame.
I leave with the best of wishes to all whom I have met here.
And let me not forget to thank everyone who over time has sent me some great cigars.
Toombs, I have yet to finish your cane due to medical problems, but sometime in the future, hopefully the near future, I do plan to finish and present it to you as a gesture of good will.
Rodney.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Cheers brother, I hope all is well.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I will miss your rambling good sir. We never got to know each other but I have enjoyed your presence here. Best wishes to you.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'm kinda sad. Thank you for your thoughts Rodney.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will be sorely missed.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTH????? Randy I know youll be missed,, many find you to be one of those most interesting folks here. Not sure what brought this on. But give it a bit of time and dont let things get ya down. Its up to you.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck Rodney be sure to stop in and say hi... I hope your health improves and the best to you and yours!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rodney, you sir, will be greatly missed. I've enjoyed reading your ramblings and one day plan to present you with a bound copy of them, if you don't mind.
    As for the cane, the gesture is greatly appreciated. When your health allows, and you feel frisky enough, I'm sure it will turn out beautifully.
    Peace be with you and your family, brother.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay Randy, my friend.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I wish you best of luck and hope all is well! I hope you return one day but until then best wishes!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Man. I hope everything is cool bro.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man this sucks big time. I know your health has been a real pain brother. Here's hoping and praying things improve soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I hope your health improves soon. Best wishes bro.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I hope for nothing but the best for you Rodney. You'll be sorely missed and I hope you reconsider someday.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Thanks for everything Rodney. I hope your health improves. I wish you well. Come back if and when you can.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Rodney I will miss seeing your posts. I will be praying for your physical and mental heath. Keep strong in the faith man.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    jliu:
    Rodney I will miss seeing your posts. I will be praying for your physical and mental heath. Keep strong in the faith man.
    +1
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    I think that for the unborn to have a council here, I will return and stay the course for they're rights and the safety thereof!