jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Rocky is..screwed!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Turtleman saves Lollydawg.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guy's got more huevos than me - grabbing a live **** barehanded and tossing it. Them babies BITE!! And they can be ornery as hell... Like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs...
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    We had a lady locally that had an incident with a raccoon. Her dog was being attacked too but she went and grabbed the little beast... Got bitten more than 18 times! Vicious little things! Man i could watch that GIF all day! ive been laughin at it periodically all day!
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess he got tired of picking the garbage up out of the yard.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    We had a lady locally that had an incident with a raccoon. Her dog was being attacked too but she went and grabbed the little beast... Got bitten more than 18 times! Vicious little things! Man i could watch that GIF all day! ive been laughin at it periodically all day!
    Many years ago, virtually in another life, I was a boatbuilder in Alviso Kalifornia. One of several boatyards in town was located right on the bank of the Guadeloupe river. A fairly tame raccoon lived there as well.Not like pet me tame; but surely like come grab a cracker from your hand tame. Naturally, they named it Rocky. Most builders lived in shacks beside their project. One of these was my friend Hayden Brown, an absolute perfectionist who would never finish his work of art, but an accomplished lady's man..

One night, Hayden lay down in his bed with his girlfriend, ate some crackers, put them on the book shelf above his head, turned off the light and sacked out. In the wee hours, Rocky snuck in, climbed up for the crackers, and down tumbled books, ****, crackers onto Hayden's face. He startled up from deep sleep, which threw the blanket over Rocky. Rocky starts struggling. One minute Hayden is snuggled in, next instant the gal is screaming in his ear, books are flying, and there's a mad yowling demon tangled in the blanket. He beat the thing to death, of course, before turning on the lights, much less unrolling the blanket. That's what adrenaline is for.

Did that girl ever sleep there again? I think not.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)