Home General Discussion

SHIZZFEST 2013... Inaugural kickoff! With Pics

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you can make it to Loon Lake Washington on Saturday August 17th.... Pm me your e-mail address for an invite! Sorry for the short notice but the wife had to find a place to stay! Lol.. This promises to be as close to a freak show as you can get. Herfing, BBQ'n, drinking, lawn darts with BigFer.... who could ask for more? with Loon Lake as your backdrop to paradise! Thanks!!

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Dammit, Jim! I love saying that...
    Man, I really wish I could make this. Too much fun for any one person to survive. Too bad you can't make it out for the herf on the 3rd. I'll smoke one, or twelve, for ya!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Man, I really wish I could make this. Too much fun for any one person to survive. Too bad you can't make it out for the herf on the 3rd. I'll smoke one, or twelve, for ya!
    Yeah I know..this pen pal stuff is a pain when you want to get together. Have fun the 3rd!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    Yeah I know..this pen pal stuff is a pain when you want to get together. Have fun the 3rd!!
    you better have a pc and a webcam going! everyone can be there
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Toombes:
    you better have a pc and a webcam going! everyone can be there
    Definitely!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great time. I'll be back out on the boat but I'll be thinking of the fun I'll be missing
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    If only it were a few thousand miles closer!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    3,692 km, 33 hours In current traffic: 33 hours Interstate 94 W and I-90 Hope i can pitch my tent in the yard is all i can say!
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    You live too far away. You need to remedy this situation. I hear Kansas is nice.

But seriously, that sounds like an awesome time, hope everyone that goes has fun.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I can't make it afterall... I'm going to go cry now jim. arg. I wanted to. so bad. can I get a hug?
    jliu:
    I can't make it afterall... I'm going to go cry now jim. arg. I wanted to. so bad. can I get a hug?
    WHAT??? I billed the Chinese midget as the top attraction! Dammit all to hell.. I guess I'm not that popular.. I guess Jadelt and I will drink ourselves to death!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    If only it were a few thousand miles closer!!
    Dammit move closer
    Rhamlin:
    Sounds like a great time. I'll be back out on the boat but I'll be thinking of the fun I'll be missing
    Dammit move closer we have lots of water and boats!
    jthanatos:
    You live too far away. You need to remedy this situation. I hear Kansas is nice.

But seriously, that sounds like an awesome time, hope everyone that goes has fun.
    Dammit it that means you don't like me either!!
    bearb:
    3,692 km, 33 hours In current traffic: 33 hours Interstate 94 W and I-90 Hope i can pitch my tent in the yard is all i can say!
    I guess Canada isn't Shizz friendly?
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bearb:
    I guess Canada isn't Shizz friendly?
    Not sure why it wouldnt be. You are always welcome here. Although it would be 2294.1 miles...or more specifically 2194 miles to the border then another 160 kilometres since u then b in Canada, eh! No need for your tent though, i have lots of space on my farm, and even a hybid trailer. Welcome anytime!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Shizz once I'm done training and finally have money I'm taking a trip to loon lake!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry jimbo. Someday though. when that day comes look for me bc ill be looking for you xoxo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Dang, wish I could make this Jim. I hope you all lots of fun, take some pics please. Also, is it me or does the herf name have a dual meaning?
    james40:
    Dang, wish I could make this Jim. I hope you all lots of fun, take some pics please. Also, is it me or does the herf name have a dual meaning?
    Well... Depending on who shows up and what goes down... It might be very appropriate!! Next year James! I expect you!
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Count me in ! I will be there !
    I'd like to thank Jim and his wife Debbie for coming over and enjoying a great evening on the deck with great cigars, beer and conversation at Casa de Loon. We had a lot of fun!! Shizz and Jadelt imageimageimageimage
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Killer shirt Shizza. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. If only you were a little closer I would have made the trip.
    Jim decided to bomb my a$$ as well! Thanks man I will enjoy them all image
    ddubridge:
    Killer shirt Shizza. Looks like you guys had an awesome time. If only you were a little closer I would have made the trip.
    Thanks a lot for the shirt, the wife thought it looked great and she loved the raspberry beer and Jim and I enjoyed the other selections a lot!! Appreciate it Drew!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a great time there Shizz...bomb looks good as well!
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused, who is who...I'm not sure who debbie is in the picture?
    Trident:
    I'm confused, who is who...I'm not sure who debbie is in the picture?
    O.k. I'm on the left(Jim-Shizz) and Jim(Jadelt) is on the right...no pics of Debbie or Laurel...sorry they didn't want any part of our bizzness.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    is it because you got your azz handed to you by Jim with that bomb?
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Why is Jadelt giving me the bedroom eyes in that third pic?
    jthanatos:
    Why is Jadelt giving me the bedroom eyes in that third pic?
    Sexy huh?