Home Ratings & Reviews

anyone try these Primeros Regionals - Cuban

looking to see if anyone has tried these cigars? what do you think about them taste,burn etc.?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had all the primeros. I like the Costa Ricans, the Dominicans are ok, the first mazo of Cubans I bought were great, the next ones, not. That's the thing. They're cheap cigars, and don't forget it. However, with that in mind, sometimes that's what I want. Yard / garage cigars. Given a month in the humidor, they get a lot better than ROTT, and that's about as good as they'll get.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often wondered about them myself. Have you had the Nicaraguan ?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Yep. Is that the one they refer to as "the strongest"? If so, it did make my head spin a little. Wasn't bad, for what it is, wouldn't have guessed the Nicaraguan part after what we're used to here.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amos Umwhat:
    Rhamlin:
    Yep. Is that the one they refer to as "the strongest"? If so, it did make my head spin a little. Wasn't bad, for what it is, wouldn't have guessed the Nicaraguan part after what we're used to here.
    yeah I'd assume it would be the strongest.