Home Non Cigar Related

Oi Poopy!!!

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
Dude I can't get enough of that CD you sent me! Lol I've literally listened to it at least 9 times already. Lol you've got some skills on those drums! How long you been drumming?
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for kind words. Glad you are enjoying the CD. I have been playing for 38 years.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm intrigued
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

Mr. Poopy Jones is the drummer for a melodic rock/hard rock band from the Phoenix area. If he has no objections, I'd request you search YouTube for Terashain. I believe you'll like them. He was kind enough to slip a CD in my direction. I immediately made a copy, then put the original away. Since then I've burnt the first copy up and made a new one last week.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I seriously cant get over how great the whole CD was! i dont think there was a single track that i didnt like. Very well put together and great songs.

38 years under your belt already huh? thats awesome! :) i used to play the bass, drums and a little guitar... not really great at any of them but still. lol Some really good stuff you guys did! keep it up man!
    No joke... its been the only music playing in my car since i got it! :)
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

Mr. Poopy Jones is the drummer for a melodic rock/hard rock band from the Phoenix area. If he has no objections, I'd request you search YouTube for Terashain. I believe you'll like them. He was kind enough to slip a CD in my direction. I immediately made a copy, then put the original away. Since then I've burnt the first copy up and made a new one last week.
    Search away mates! Anybody who wants a copy of the CD just shoot me a PM with your addy.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    This year makes 30 for drums, 12 for guitar and 1 on bass. I still think I suck on all of them...
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

Search away mates! Anybody who wants a copy of the CD just shoot me a PM with your addy.

I highly recommend this to anyone! Great stuff!
    Toombes:
    This year makes 30 for drums, 12 for guitar and 1 on bass. I still think I suck on all of them...

Yeah i felt the same way when i was playing. So i learned how to BBQ and grill up food... i think im way better at that than i was at any instrument. lol!
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

Hmmm. Maybe we can do a trade.
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

That could be arrainged. I know that you make those cool stogie stands, right??
    Poopy Jones:
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

I was gonna trade for music I made on my wife's 80's Casio keyboard but if you wanted Stogie stands, we can do that too.
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

I was gonna trade for music I made on my wife's 80's Casio keyboard but if you wanted Stogie stands, we can do that too.
    Music for music is good for me
    Poopy Jones:
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    danielzreyes:
    Poopy Jones:
    Toombes:
    Bigshizza:
    danielzreyes:
    I'm intrigued
    Me as well

Music for music is good for me
    Only if you're interested in listening to dog,lion and machine gun samples to the tune of the Married with Children theme song. PM incoming