Home Non Cigar Related

The next super group!

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you guys havent checked them out yet.... you need to find Avenge Fold Nines. Awesome!

Comments

• The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    im trying to googling them , there was nothing there except Avengefold Seven
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Petah...you too funny Mr. Man!!
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    did I miss something?
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Bigshizza:
    did I miss something?
    Avenged Sevenfold is the band. Looks like Avengefold Seven is a guy who posts Avenged Sevenfold songs to YouTube.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have the group name wrong... Update asap
    Well if you like Avenged Sevenfold, you should check out God Forbid
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:

Its a different group. Not Avenged Sevenfolds.... I need to find the video again.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Ken Light:

Its a different group. Not Avenged Sevenfolds.... I need to find the video again.
    Which band members are contributing to it? Might be easier via that then by the name, especially if it is a new super group. Only bands I can think of that are 'sound alikes' are Avenged Sevenfold (which you said it is not) and Ben Folds Five, which has been around for awhile. You have piqued my interest with your mysterious band.
    jthanatos:
    Vision:
    Ken Light:

Which band members are contributing to it? Might be easier via that then by the name, especially if it is a new super group. Only bands I can think of that are 'sound alikes' are Avenged Sevenfold (which you said it is not) and Ben Folds Five, which has been around for awhile. You have piqued my interest with your mysterious band.
    This might go down as the only time in history that A7X and Ben Folds were called "sound alikes" lol