Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Rob "Green" shows off his "brown" thumb

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
Rob jumped on Jims bandwaggon and hit me with a beautiful birthday bomb. Thanks so much brother, this is a great selection. Really appreciate it!

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    what type of gurkha is that? I have one too and haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is.....
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Rob!!! Enjoy Eric!!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hey eric. can you and dustin go on ahead and head up to my neck of the woods? you really should. I'll make your visit worthwhile
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hey eric. can you and dustin go on ahead and head up to my neck of the woods? you really should. I'll make your visit worthwhile
    would love to. Just give me 3 minutes alone with that cabinet. #defiled. Yep, I just hash tagged a forum post. We gotta find a way to get together brother. Blessings to you.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    would love to. Just give me 3 minutes alone with that cabinet. #defiled. Yep, I just hash tagged a forum post. We gotta find a way to get together brother. Blessings to you.
    you will have open access to whatever you want to smoke out of my cabinet if you come visit me. guys like you are in a whole different brotherhood if you know what i mean. or next time i go to LA i'll make a pit stop over to your neck of the woods.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy to see they made it there ok, and enjoy Eric
    brianetz1:
    what type of gurkha is that? I have one too and haven't been able to figure out exactly what it is.....
    its Gurkha's lancero which is a 44 ring
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I have one also, but what "flavor" of gurkha is it......is it just called gurkha lancero?
    brianetz1:
    I have one also, but what "flavor" of gurkha is it......is it just called gurkha lancero?
    i believe it is the shaggy foot lancero
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    brianetz1:
    i believe it is the shaggy foot lancero
    Estate Selection Vintage Lancero.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I had no idea which it was, thanks for clearing that up Drew!