Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Moving Sale: Edited with what is remaining

CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
Hi all. I’ve talked to a few about it, but looks like I’m going to be moving again. Got to limit what I take with me, so that means I have to get right of most of my cigars for the time being. I have a few samplers I wanted to run by everyone here, and see if anyone is interested. Right now all I can do is sell most of what I have and hope someday I can build my collection up again. PM me for details if ur interested. Prices include shipping. Thanks for taking a look! Many here may not know me, so if u have any questions I'm sure there's a few that can vouch for me....as always I will be throwing more in with any I can get rid of.

Edited with what is left:

2. Bueso, Griffin, Camacho PE, Camacho Select, and Soprano The Boss

3. Side Project Sampler

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what sort of age do you have on those JOs?
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    I got them a month or so ago...they need to age. Its from this years crop.
    ah cool. thanks for the background on it. I was interested in aged JOs. Good luck w/ the sale!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm at cha
    All pms have been replied too..
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Very interested in the 5 Vegas
    CigarMan37:
    Very interested in the 5 Vegas
    The 05 is very hard to come by..really liked this one too..
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just me being nosy brother but how come you got to limit what you take with you? Maybe you better not go:-)
    But if I weren't over budget already those side projects look nice.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    You have a PM.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Pm
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    ah cool. thanks for the background on it. I was interested in aged JOs. Good luck w/ the sale!
    there is no such thing as aged JOs. they are like popcorn.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Pm sent
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    there is no such thing as aged JOs. they are like popcorn.
    pretty darn addicting new i agree dawg. I shall have some 1.5 year old JOs in about... one month! brown chicken brown cowwwww
    Rhamlin:
    Just me being nosy brother but how come you got to limit what you take with you? Maybe you better not go:-)
    Well if it was up to me I wouldnt go..lol..most of what i have will be in storage for a bit... :-(
    All PMs have been replied to..thanks for the interest guys...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    another PM
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

lonewolf2011:
    Pm sent
    Replied
    webmost:
    another PM
    Replied
    anothernother
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    anothernother
    gotcha took care of bro...
    Got a few more left if anyone is interested...Thanks Eric
    Here's wishing you lots of luck on your endeavor Eric.
    Rhamlin:
    Here's wishing you lots of luck on your endeavor Eric.
    Thanks Rick, I really appreciate it.
    So I got the redneck's package today. Trying to post a picture.... anyone know how to work panorama camera on this atrix phone?