Home General Discussion

Cigar safari

I have been reading about this epic trip to Nicaragua to see the drew estate cigar factory ever since I started smoking cigars. The more I read the more I want to get involved in the cigar community. Has anyone ever been to a cigar factory? How much does cigar safari cost? Do you have any alternate recommendations on a great vacation/ educational trip for a young cigar enthusiast like myself ??

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rob has, personally Pro Cigar is what is prefer to do, but either would be awesome. I plan on blending my own cigar someday as well and having a couple hundred made. The DE trip would be nice because its organized well and you stay there. The people Ivetalked to highly recommend it.
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    My B&M just started to plan the trip for this year was thinking about it and its not badly priced either
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I went. But I didn't go through the safari. We toured six factories. It changed the way I view cigars. I'm working on the Dominican next.
  • BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    It would be cool if we could get a few people from here to all get together and go.