Home Non Cigar Related

Hunter Safety

deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
Some how I never took this, I am almost done with the online course and will be going in to finish up the rest soon. I am very excited as I will be able to take my son hunting, will be great fun. SC hunting season (around charleston) is the longest in the nation I do believe and you can bag as many as you can hit. I found a great spot I think on the navy weapons base where I can put up my stand and not worry about theft as you "own" your section. My father in law has guns we can use until I can afford to purchase my own. Again, so excited to get out with my son and father in law and have some fun while providing meat for my family! How many hunters we have up in here?

Comments

• Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    While I am not a hunter, the first rule that seems to jump off the page is to NOT go hunting with *** Cheney
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    I've been hunting/ fishing since I was 12 , in my opinion there's nothin better then being in hunting camp with good friends and family !there was nothin better them my father and I spending quality time together in the woods, enjoy yourself and be safe , and if you want any recipes for squirrel, venison or and game bird just hit me a pm.I have a killer jerky recipe.. Sorry if this is typed out weird on my phone
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    Great way to spend some time with your son. I hope he enjoys it!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a avid hunter, my oldest boy is just now getting into it and can't wait for deer season this year it will b his 1st.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a new rifle for this season, cannot wait to chase a big bull around. Anyone who wants to come up to Colorado and hunt just let me know.