Home General Discussion
Options

Man O' Wars on the way....

clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty excited. Just picked up today's daily deal, 10 MoW Virtues, and the Weekend Blitz, MoW Side Projects Sampler.

Anyone else jump on these deals.

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good score. I meant to get back to that yesterday but I failed to do it. I was gonna get that same combo.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I wanted to so bad but I just spent a bunch of money on cigars/forum stuff and I could even justify asking the wife. : (
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, that sure looked like a nice deal. Can't wait to have sufficient income again.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Yeah. Wife wasn't happy with the amount I spent, but it's the first cigars I've bought in a long time. I've been trying to smoke down my collection and get to a point where I'm keeping a lot less cigars at one time. There are so many new cigars out these days that I've never tried and I'd like to start ordering samplers again and only keeping about 30-50 cigars in the humidor.
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    clearlysuspect:
    I'm pretty excited. Just picked up today's daily deal, 10 MoW Virtues, and the Weekend Blitz, MoW Side Projects Sampler.

Nice I got a box of MAW side project skull crushers that were delivered as well as a bunch of other stuff from an auction site ! Can't wait to get home from the hospital, and light one up
  • Options
    Stsepas:
    clearlysuspect:

Nice I got a box of MAW side project skull crushers that were delivered as well as a bunch of other stuff from an auction site ! Can't wait to get home from the hospital, and light one up
    Awesome. Hope you are feeling better soon. I was trading your other thread. I smoke that Skull Crusher first in your honor.
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    clearlysuspect:

I got a hold of a box of side project skull crushers. Just lit the first one to see how it is. I think they're a little fresh. Gonna put em away for a month. They should be adjusted by then!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ....MOW Virtue FTW!!!