Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Eric Holder makes it all better....

phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/07/26/no-death-penalty-for-snowden/2589271/

So I guess it's over, the US caved, oh my! So.... the white house and holder won't give Snowden the death penalty but what about torture or just jail for exposing illegal stuff? Hmmmm... You know obama and all these screwball dems who are protecting this security state BS along with all the secret courts and all this crap should be thrown out of the democratic party. Hell democratic leader Pelosi (of all people) helped bohner wrangle votes to stop the NSA defunding bill!!!! And she proclaims to be a liberal. PSSSSShhh.. Hell at least a lot of the teaparty joined forces with dems on that vote.

What I don't see is Holder being looked into for letting all of his friends on WallStreet go free while he hunts people like Snowden for exposing treason and illegal activity by our govt shielded in national security.

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Cave? That's just lip service from Holder. I'm thinking if Snowden ever returns to the states, it will be in a box.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Cave? That's just lip service from Holder. I'm thinking if Snowden ever returns to the states, it will be in a box.
    I'm actually surprised he hasn't been taken out already. Sad thing is, no one of importance will be going to jail.