Home Non Cigar Related

Confessions.

A place to confess guilty pleasures.
Just don't be stupid and admit something that will actually get you in legal troubles.

First up I almost always love a natural more than a Maduro.

Comments

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Not a guilty pleasure to be sure but I will be first to show that I am humble.
    I sometimes get, lets say, a little over zealous about my beliefs.
    Too this I confess.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    A place to confess guilty pleasures.
    Just don't be stupid and admit something that will actually get you in legal troubles.

First up I almost always love a natural more than a Maduro.

GET OUT!!!

lol... I love looking at ****, even though it pisses my wife off. But hell, I catch her looking too!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I enjoy "party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus and "glamorous" by Fergie.

Feels so good to get that off my chest.
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    LiquidChaos66:

"We're flying first class up in the sky..." Thats on my booty music playlist lol.

stephen_hannibal:
    LiquidChaos66:

"We're flying first class up in the sky..." Thats on my booty music playlist lol.

I'm not alone!!!! :)
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Friend and myself robbed a place once.
    btw, no people were harmed or even threatened and the statute of limitations is long since passed....the rest will remain a mystery.
    Vulchor:

Well that escalated quickly... LMAO ;) Kinda hard cause now im curious. lol but i completely understand your reasoning for keeping on the DL. :)
    Ive been robbed at gunpoint... Twice... by the same guy... within a week. lol
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

Well that escalated quickly... LMAO ;) Kinda hard cause now im curious. lol but i completely understand your reasoning for keeping on the DL. :)
    wow.....wow. Nothing like that I assure you.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I like modern pop music more than 60s and 70s rock........................................and im in my mid 30s.
    Vulchor:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

Yeah its the joys of working at a bank. lol :)
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a thing for older white women! Major crush on Sally Field I must admit. And dirty dancing is one of my favorite movies!!! This thread is great.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I like modern pop music more than 60s and 70s rock........................................and im in my mid 30s.

It's ok, Brian. You're safe here. I turn 42 on Monday and spent 2-1/2 hrs last week working on a remix of a Daft Punk song. Propeller Head and Fruity Loops are the band of my existence.
    Confession...? I like chubby girls and... IM NOT ENOLA GAY!!!
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

Dang ... I mean wouldn't one think it would a bad idea to rob the same bank twice in a week? Huh.
    Vulchor:
    btw, no people were harmed or even threatened and the statute of limitations is long since passed....the rest will remain a mystery.
    ... Then there comes a knock at the door one morning....
    phobicsquirrel:
    Vulchor:
    ... Then there comes a knock at the door one morning....
    Much like if a tree falls in a forest it may or may not make a noise......if a crime is committed but not reported, was a crime ever really committed?
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love boobies.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    I love boobies.

Who doesnt!!!! They are the best! lol
    phobicsquirrel:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

Dang ... I mean wouldn't one think it would a bad idea to rob the same bank twice in a week? Huh.

Statistically it is EXTREMELY rare. Thats why the guy did it the way he did. The second time i got robbed the FBI victims counselor was there to visit and check up on us all. I was the lucky one to call her back and have her return 2 hours later. She even said herself later on in my interview "Statistically that NEVER happens!" lol Guess i proved the system wrong! lol
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I still love building things with Legos. Oh, and boobies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    The first thing that pops into my head is Usher when reading the title. I like his music and Let it Burn is good.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    phobicsquirrel:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

Statistically it is EXTREMELY rare. Thats why the guy did it the way he did. The second time i got robbed the FBI victims counselor was there to visit and check up on us all. I was the lucky one to call her back and have her return 2 hours later. She even said herself later on in my interview "Statistically that NEVER happens!" lol Guess i proved the system wrong! lol
    You either gave him to much the first time...or too little! Either way i m sorry to make light of it, because i am sure it was very scary, but it is a pretty good story since you are safe.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    brianetz1:

It's ok, Brian. You're safe here. I turn 42 on Monday and spent 2-1/2 hrs last week working on a remix of a Daft Punk song. Propeller Head and Fruity Loops are the band of my existence.
    that's semi cool....i'm talking about i actually like a couple of Ke$ha songs..........
    bearb:
    LiquidChaos66:
    phobicsquirrel:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Vulchor:

You either gave him to much the first time...or too little! Either way i m sorry to make light of it, because i am sure it was very scary, but it is a pretty good story since you are safe.

I still have nightmares 4 years later.... but its no biggy. Im pretty much over it. I actually ended up going out and buying the exact same model gun that he used to rob me with. Its a great story and something very few people can say happened to them.
    I like putting marshmallows in my PB&J sammiches....
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Toombes:
    brianetz1:

that's semi cool....i'm talking about i actually like a couple of Ke$ha songs..........

Ouch!!
    When I still owned my '98 Grand Am GT show car, I'd drive through my hometown blastin Wayne Newton from a 700W sound system... Strange looks, indeed!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I like the sound of music
    One God, One Truth
    I watched and enjoyed the whole series of Golden Girls and Sex in The City
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    ...Some things are best left unshared. Even in a confessional. Just saying.
    kaspera79:
    LiquidChaos66:
    ...Some things are best left unshared. Even in a confessional. Just saying.

In my defense i watched them with my wife. lol