Home Non Cigar Related

Nice day in the valley

perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
These are from the top of a hill from a hike a friend of mine and I took this morning. It was about 8 miles with an elevation gain/loss of about 800 feet. GREAT day for it!

The town in the background is Philomath.

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Thats one part of the valley i have yet to travel to! :) The furthest down i usually go is Salem. lol Corvallis really is not too much more south from Salem though. Great pics :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Thats one part of the valley i have yet to travel to! :) The furthest down i usually go is Salem. lol Corvallis really is not too much more south from Salem though. Great pics :)
    Typical Portlander. ;) Most people only visit here if they go to OSU for school or football. Great area in the summer though.
    Ha! Yeah I am a typical portlander. What can I say. Lol not the yuppy/hippy/hipster kind though. Just wanted to make that very clear! Lol I drove passed Corvallis when I went to Reno. Other than that.... Yeah.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Pretty country. Upon inspection I think I found a squatch in the third photo
    Poopy Jones:

I've seen the Sasquatch before. I don't see it in the pic though.
  • Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Poopy Jones:

I had to zoom it big time but the squatch is at the tree line. Looks like it's smoking a Skull Crusher. Then again it could be the shadows
    Sho nuff! Maybe ill have to track in down for a herf sometime! All the Squatch hunters have it wrong then... Don't knock on trees or howl at him to come out. Light up a good stick and he will find ya!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Poopy Jones:

I had to zoom it big time but the squatch is at the tree line. Looks like it's smoking a Skull Crusher. Then again it could be the shadows
    Nah, you're right, sucker mooned us then ran off.

I tease my urbanite brothers, but really too many Portlanders miss out on some of the real beauty in our state. Have you made it down to Crater Lake yet?
    perkinke:
    Poopy Jones:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Poopy Jones:

Nah, you're right, sucker mooned us then ran off.

I tease my urbanite brothers, but really too many Portlanders miss out on some of the real beauty in our state. Have you made it down to Crater Lake yet?

I'm really quite lame when it comes to the visitation of the state I live in. :) I haven't been to crater lake or a lot of other cool places like the John day fossil beds or anything else really. My stomping grounds are the northwestern part of the state and the coast. I have a wife who gets really antsy on long car trips so it really limits where we can go.