Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fantasy Football

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys (and gals),I am starting a Fantasy Football League on espn. I have 5 of 12 spots filled already and am looking to keep it very active and exciting with good owners. I know a ton of people on here very active online and would love to have anyone interested in the league. Scoring is fairly standard with a few extra points here and there as well as a coaches spot. Should be a fun league and it is maintained very well and updated frequently. Please drop me a PM with your email address if interested or if you have any questions.

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    If you had posted this a few weeks ago, I'd be in. I'm only doing two leagues this year, and my second one is reserved for a money league I'm doing with co-workers. I did four last year and it was way too much to keep up with.
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Matt Marvel:
    If you had posted this a few weeks ago, I'd be in. I'm only doing two leagues this year, and my second one is reserved for a money league I'm doing with co-workers. I did four last year and it was way too much to keep up with.
    Ha! Four is childs-play; I'm in three leagues that are annual leagues (dynasty style, meaning contracts and such) and also play a local league here in Vegas. Plus your normal weekend bets, work pools, annual online and live weekly pick'ems; hell I don't even know how I manage to stay active much less competive in all these pieces of junk!

Good call there Matt, only play in a few leagues or it can get out of hand quickly like mine has!

I'm in the same boat as Matt too many leagues already, but hopefully this one fills up for you!

Rob
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I play fantasy football too... as in I fantasize I'm a pro athlete and get to enjoy all the notoriety and free buffets that living that life has to offer....
  • Options
    bibbybibby Posts: 152
    Lasabar:
    I play fantasy football too... as in I fantasize I'm a pro athlete and get to enjoy all the notoriety and free buffets that living that life has to offer....
    I mostly fantasize about the crazy like "boy band" trim I would be able to pull down if I was a pro athlete; it has to be like fishing with dynamite right?

Rob
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I do play, but im in a 'dynasty' league also that takes up most of my fantasy football time.
  • Options
    So many replies and NO ONE wants in!!!!!Its ok guys, I only have 1 more (maybe 2 depending on one douchebag) and dont draft for another week----so it seems to be filling nicely. Good luck to all ballers in here by the way.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    What is the date and time of the draft?
  • Options
    Wednesday the 26th, 8pm or so....havent taken time yet.