Home Non Cigar Related

My sons first birthday!

VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
Driving me to drink! I will update later.....

I am finding the biggest most expensive cigar I own and when everyone leaves I am going to burn it to the ground!

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats and a very happy bday to your little boy! :) Ill light up a stick for ya and send the good vibes your way! :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks brother! 100 Hotdogs. 40 Corn dogs 80 Hamburgers Popcorn crackerjacks...... god help me!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Geezus...got a clown doing magic tricks too? You doing all the cooking too? Sounds like a lot of work. But, I'd rather do that than be stuck at a Cucky Cheese.... Congrats to your whole family!! Have fun wish I was there!
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Thanks brother! 100 Hotdogs. 40 Corn dogs 80 Hamburgers Popcorn crackerjacks...... god help me!!!

that sounds like a great time time to me!!! Then again in love being at the grill with a hard cider and a good smoke. :) but usually I'm not cookin for a kids party... Lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Geezus...got a clown doing magic tricks too? You doing all the cooking too? Sounds like a lot of work. But, I'd rather do that than be stuck at a Cucky Cheese.... Congrats to your whole family!! Have fun wish I was there!
    +10 on the cheese thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Sounds like you had a lot of people there. These are the times up will cherish bro, I know things might get hectic but take a deep breath and enjoy the family and friends there to support your boy or girl. Congratulations by the way.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was crazy fun! Moon bounce.... beer.... beer....berr...brrrr.b..errr.ber.ber.... JK It was a blast! Granda had his little man most of the day. I wouldnt change it for the world!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Way to do it big. Glad it was fun.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good times like that you cherish forever. They grow up way to fast.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Congrats man. It goes by fast. My only advice, video tape at least some portion of it. Not the whole thing, because you want to actually enjoy it, and be in the moment, but get some of it on tape/dvd/what have you.

Edit: nevermind, I see the event is probably over by now! =)
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Good times like that you cherish forever. They grow up way to fast.

+1