Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Win some AKA Nth Degree and AKA Respect 2013 on CigarChat tonight!

yep, Jay is back on the show and this time we have some new releases to talk about. The AKA Nth Degree and Respect 2013 are set to be released at the end of August, but you can win some tonight on CigarChat!

The show starts a bit later than usual (good for the West Coast guys)! We go live at 9:30PM EST / 6:30PM PST on CigarFederation.com

I've posted a Pre-Release review of the Nth Degree over on RRR as well...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

AKA Nth Degree Review

Comments

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    fun show.....i won a sampler!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Congrats!! I enjoy AKA cigars, the respect is one of my favs.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    brianetz1:
    Congrats!! I enjoy AKA cigars, the respect is one of my favs.
    Just had the 2013 the other day and it was solid...Brian...we all know you're a winner bro!
    it was a great birthday week surprise. Definitely looking forward to trying the AKAs.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    brianetz1:
    it was a great birthday week surprise. Definitely looking forward to trying the AKAs.
    NICE! Happy Birthday! The show got a little side tracked and offensive, but it was still fun... glad you won some sticks... that Nth Degree is a real good stick...
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    NICE! Happy Birthday! The show got a little side tracked and offensive, but it was still fun... glad you won some sticks... that Nth Degree is a real good stick...
    lol....it was a fun show.

To be honest, i have no clue what i am even receiving because the show got so sidetracked at the end.

btw, check your PMs, i sent you a reply to one a little bit ago and never heard back.
    brianetz1:
    robbyras:
    brianetz1:
    lol....it was a fun show.

To be honest, i have no clue what i am even receiving because the show got so sidetracked at the end.

btw, check your PMs, i sent you a reply to one a little bit ago and never heard back.
    replied bro!

the AKA sampler will include the new Nth Degree and the reblended Respect 2013... there will probably be some AKA Solace in there as well... that's still one of my favorite Connecticuts.
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    AKA shows are always a blast, such awesome guys. I have now learned that you can be rewarded for stupidity. Although I thought my question was completely relevant and the best question asked. Haha
    scarlin:
    AKA shows are always a blast, such awesome guys. I have now learned that you can be rewarded for stupidity. Although I thought my question was completely relevant and the best question asked. Haha
    yeah, it was a good question, but Logan decided it was "stupid" because we already covered it... whatever, you get some free sticks right? all is good!

they are fun for sure... got a little out of hand for a bit there... could you tell how uncomfortable I was? I tried to hide it, but don't think I did a very good job... love them tho
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Yeah haha, I don't think Logan was helping control it much either. On the bright side Youtube has taken the video down yet. Was definitely an entertaining show to say the least.