Home Non Cigar Related
Options

NFL Right Around The Corner

maymgmaymg Posts: 47
Hey everyone! I don't know if you are all football fanatics like me, but I am absolutely JACKED for the NFL season to start up! What are your teams, and who are your super bowl picks? I am a huge Green Bay Packer fan, being that I grew up in Wisconsin. Super Bowl: 49ers vs. Broncos Broncos Win It All!

Comments

• Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    I'm excited for the season as well. The NFC is pretty stacked with good teams and I wouldn't be surprised if an NFC team with a 10-6 record misses a wild card spot. I do like the Broncos in the AFC. I'm thinking that the Pats and Texans will be playing deep into the playoffs as well. I see Niners, Packers, Seahawks and Saints slugging it out in the NFC
  • Options
    maymgmaymg Posts: 47
    I completely agree. The Pats are a little down on firepower, but when you have a guy like Tom Brady, they always have a chance to win it all! The NFC is very stacked! It should be an interesting season, that is for sure!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    seahawks....duh. Where at in WI? I just moved to SC from green bay. Used to go to the stadium daily for work.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo-Hoo!! Can't wait for the season to start! I am a Browns fan in Denver. This years superbowl could be either Atlanta or New Orleans for the NFC. And maybe Denver or Houston in the AFC. Sure as hell won't be the much improved Cleveland Browns.