Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BORK Football League - Passing the torch

I've run the league for the last three or four seasons and I am passing the torch... I'm still in the league as a player, I just want to pass on the Commish duties to someone else... who wants to take the reins? I would hope it would be someone who has participated in the past, but I guess it doesn't really matter...

I believe you had to have over 250 posts to qualify...

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Again Robby!!!!! Appreciate you handling this over the years.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i don't want to run it, but i would love to be a part of this.....i love me some fantasy football
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Never done the football part but I do fantasy baseball tho
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Never done the football part but I do fantasy baseball tho
    psh...man up.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    If no one WANTS the job Rob----Ill take it. Honstly I would rather not, but I know you would rather not for the past few years as well, lol, so if its my time and duty....so be it. Lets see if anyone else wants it. Luckily the formart we have used has worked well, as has the money and prizes, so it wont be the worst thing on earth.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    IT's really not THAT big of a deal... dealing with the prizes is the worst part... the day to day dealings are minimal... once you get past the draft, the thing pretty much runs itself...
    Vulchor:
    If no one WANTS the job Rob----Ill take it. Honstly I would rather not, but I know you would rather not for the past few years as well, lol, so if its my time and duty....so be it. Lets see if anyone else wants it. Luckily the formart we have used has worked well, as has the money and prizes, so it wont be the worst thing on earth.
    Thanks Vulchor... I've received a few PMs saying the same thing... so I appreciate the feedback... hopefully someone will step up
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Got my butt handed to me last year, but I may consider it.
    robbyras:
    IT's really not THAT big of a deal... dealing with the prizes is the worst part... the day to day dealings are minimal... once you get past the draft, the thing pretty much runs itself...
    Speakin of the draft, should we get things rolling and start a player list? Hey Rob i know this is probably a given but youll be available to help the new commish, right?
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Speakin of the draft, should we get things rolling and start a player list? Hey Rob i know this is probably a given but youll be available to help the new commish, right?
    yeah, I can be the co-commish to help out... shouldn't be a problem... i think everything is still set up on ESPN.com as well... I'll check it out this week
  • I appreciate the work you did Rob, thanks!
    Bump,,,still looking for a commish,
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    I thought you were volunteering! ;D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    yeah I transferred everything into your name... this is a done deal
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:
    The Kid:
    yeah I transferred everything into your name... this is a done deal
    Ha ha ;o),,, Cmon Guys this is serious stuff here! I wish I could but cant. So far Ive read that Vulchor is willing to do it if nobody else takes the reins. Vulchor do you need a little coaxing,,?? Vulchor, Ill send ya a fiver as a incentive,, Kinda like a sign on bonus!!!
    Alright------Ill do it
    Vulchor:
    Alright------Ill do it
    Great!!!! addy please
    Thanks Vulchor,, Alright guys, lets give thanks and a warm welcome to our new commish.
    You were serious about the sticks? My lucky day-----I didnt ebven think so. I will be a lil **** though and accept.........Robby can you PM me the league info buddy so I can get srated on this soon?
    Nahh your cool,, My pleasure,, I like to help where I can. Thanks again for handling this!!
    WHOOT WHOOT are you ready for some footballlllllllllllllllllllllll!