Home Pipes

Pipe Reviews

pilgrimtexpilgrimtex Posts: 429
Hey: This is the place to rate your pipes. For those looking to get into pipes may I suggest the Bjarne Viking classics. They are a lower price pipe $50-$60. I have two that I'm smoking many times everyday. Gonna order a couple more; one for my Baby and one for me. For that price range they smoke good and look good. You'll find every shape you're lookin for and finish. A good choice

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Invicta also makes a great pipe in the $50-$60 range and above. Pete, the pipe maker is a student of Dunhill pedigree. I have a bulldog from him and it is a great pipe.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I have a Cassano calabash (below $50) and a Roma Select ($50) that both smoke very well. Rumor is that the Roma Select (not all Roma's are the same) are really Savinelli seconds, I have not been able to confirm this however. In any case these are great pipes and cheap enough that breaking one on a hike or hunt or while fishing makes them easily replaceable.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    I have 2 Nordings. The Fantasy #5 and the Nording signature. I love them both and they look beautiful as they have started changing colors. Especially the signature.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Was given a Meerschaum today by a friend Ive known for quite a while. He had two pipes with him the other was a human skull being held by a Dragon talon, I sensed he really liked it so I talked him into keeping it. Very cool of him to part with even one. He said theyve been laying around in a drawer for over twenty years so he was happy that at least one was going to be used,,me too ;o)
    photo P1010508.jpg

photo P1010509.jpg
  • mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    nickiam:
    I have 2 Nordings. The Fantasy #5 and the Nording signature. I love them both and they look beautiful as they have started changing colors. Especially the signature.

I had a Nording Fantasy #5 too. Nice pipe for the price.
  • mgk2020mgk2020 Posts: 97
    The Kid:
    Was given a Meerschaum today by a friend Ive known for quite a while. He had two pipes with him the other was a human skull being held by a Dragon talon, I sensed he really liked it so I talked him into keeping it. Very cool of him to part with even one. He said theyve been laying around in a drawer for over twenty years so he was happy that at least one was going to be used,,me too ;o)

Nice sultan meer. Hoping my birthday meer. arrives soon.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    The Kid:
    photo P1010508.jpg

photo P1010509.jpg
    That was quite a gift! Congrats man. I hope you enjoy it. I have one meer. and I love it.

Show us a pic or two as it colors.