Home Cigar 101

What a dweeb I am

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just walked in after finishing my smoke. About an hour and 20 mins. To find I left my humi partly open. But it was still reading 65% so nothing hurt but my pride.

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the only problem here is that you feel so bad about it.

cigars can take more than you think.
    dont fret. ill is right with the world.
  • SmokeWISmokeWI Posts: 64
    I like that this is in the 101 section.. as if it's meant to be a "hey, make sure you don't do this or you'll be a dweeb too" haha:)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the only problem here is that you feel so bad about it.

cigars can take more than you think.
    dont fret. ill is right with the world.
    +1 no worries, i left 3 of mine open today, two wer readin 69 one 70,, few hours later i closed em, when i did they were at 63,,,(room humidity). just grabbed a stick,, reading 66. All is well
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just the other day I took the tray out of my humidor to grab a cigar, and I forgot to put it back in. Stayed out overnight!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! You should send those sticks out to someone for quality control, lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! You should send those sticks out to someone for quality control, lol
    LMAO
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet we've all done something just like this. I know I have. I've left the lid up. I've left a tray out. And I knocked over a small desktop onto the hard tile floor spilling my sticks and cracking the mitered corner of the little humidor. I'm a very big dweeb.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I have left sticks in a finger case in my suit jacket before. Pulled them out a week later... maybe not as good as they could be, but still smoked fine.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    I have left sticks in a finger case in my suit jacket before. Pulled them out a week later... maybe not as good as they could be, but still smoked fine.
    Reminds me of an episode of How I met your mother. Where the one guy who I can't think of his name tells Ted to get in the glovebox of the car because he's got a couple Cubans in there that he's been saving for a year, for a special occasion . ( Though not that bad:)