Home Ratings & Reviews

Perdomo

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
This morning i was browsing around the main list of cigars offered and noticed that there is a lot of Perdomo listed. Over 30.
Iv never had one, so Im not **** on them, but that seems excessive, or are they just that great?
One God, One Truth

Comments

• LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I have personally had 7-8 of their sticks. Each one was fantastic in their own ways. I personally enjoy any of the 10th anniversary series and any of the Bugatti series. I think they are good smokes. Granted I have had 2 that I didn't like. Lol but not a bad good to bad ratio for me so far. I find a good sampler or get a bunch of singles and try them out. :)
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The only I've had by them I didn't like was the Habano Maduro. Too much espresso and dark chocolate. Everything else has been good or great.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo is one of those brands that, although I don't love everything I've tried from them, I don't dislike anything from them either. Everything I have had by them has been good, minus the Perdomo 2. I didn't care for it too much, but it still wasn't a dog rocket by any means, just not what I look for flavor wise. The only stuff by them that really stood out to me as being awesome was the ESV, the Patriarch, and the anniversary smokes they did for Famous's 70th.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really like the ESV Sun Grown, and I thought the Perdomo2 Habano was okay, liked the Maduro as well.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    alienmisprint:
    Perdomo is one of those brands that, although I don't love everything I've tried from them, I don't dislike anything from them either. Everything I have had by them has been good, minus the Perdomo 2. I didn't care for it too much, but it still wasn't a dog rocket by any means, just not what I look for flavor wise. The only stuff by them that really stood out to me as being awesome was the ESV, the Patriarch, and the anniversary smokes they did for Famous's 70th.
    OH HOLY CRAP THATS RIGHT!!!! The 70th for famous was amazing.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Nick's Stick rhymes with ick.
    Otherwise Perdomo is ono.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo is a solid brand...although not one of my favorite,maybe because when I started that's all I really smoked. But they are one of the few IMO that have a true black pepper in them. As I write this I'm remembering to say try the patriarch line!! They are about to be discontinued and IMO one of the better of the lines
    Money can't buy taste
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas, i'll look into it.
    One God, One Truth
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Perdomo is a solid brand...although not one of my favorite,maybe because when I started that's all I really smoked. But they are one of the few IMO that have a true black pepper in them. As I write this I'm remembering to say try the patriarch line!! They are about to be discontinued and IMO one of the better of the lines
    I had no idea they were going to discontinue the Patriarch! That sucks man, its a cigar I have neglected. A really good smoke, but for some reason I never stocked up on them. Maybe they'll have some inventory off-load sales when they do discontinue them, I wouldn't mind picking up a box or three.