Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crazy gift showed up today...

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
Thanks so much to the mystery bomber who really brightened my day by sending me 5 AB Pryme!! Thanks so much that was just a great gesture!! image

Comments

• C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Niceeee, lol, enjoy Jimbo....
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Damn son!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Dayum! Enjoy bro.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice! Aren't there only 2 or 3 guys with stashes of Prymes? Should be pretty easy to narrow down the culprit.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice! Aren't there only 2 or 3 guys with stashes of Prymes? Should be pretty easy to narrow down the culprit.
    this...
    Those are hands down, my favorite Alec Bradley stick and one that they haven't replicated since in my opinion. a very good stick!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    What are these like? Flavor profile?
    jliu:
    Full bodied. Think of Alec Bradley's attempt at an Opus X. Not quite an Opus but def along those lines in the flavor and body category.
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    Full bodied. Think of Alec Bradley's attempt at an Opus X. Not quite an Opus but def along those lines in the flavor and body category.
    Ah Nice. Sounds delish (contingent upon the price)
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    Since when is money a consideration. You're Asian, therefore you are rich. Duh!!! or have you been spending that money on whey protein and toilet paper?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    Since when is money a consideration. You're Asian, therefore you are rich. Duh!!! or have you been spending that money on whey protein and toilet paper?
    Me: " I met a guy from San Ramon at the herf"
    My Sister: "Oh really? ... Is he rich?"

True story
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:

True story
    umm herrow. i use moist wipes.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ohhh ohhhh Ohhhhh, I know who sent these!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy Jim!! Nice Hit there, Sweet Cheeks,, ;o)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Ohhh ohhhh Ohhhhh, I know who sent these!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy Jim!! Nice Hit there, Sweet Cheeks,, ;o)
    You like my cheeks???
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    You like my cheeks???
    uhhhhh, maybe,, is that ok???lol You didn't hit yourself so it was directed at your dance partner.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice hit!!
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    dennisking:
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    jliu:

True story
    umm herrow. i use moist wipes.
    Yeah, having our last kid almost out of diapers means I'll need another reason to buy wipes but dude, when it's hardcore, the wipe puts the fire out