Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

El Producto cigars

christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
Has anybody yet smoked this brand?

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    these are a machine made brand. they use short filler and "sheet" tobacco (produced from either reconstituted or homogenized tobacco and pressed into sheets much like paper). most of the guys here are not into that style of cigar.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this true of the 1929 el producto in the luxury collection section too? I can't imagine paying that much for a chepo cigar no matter how old or limited.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Is this true of the 1929 el producto in the luxury collection section too? I can't imagine paying that much for a chepo cigar no matter how old or limited.
    no. They used to be good. The change was in the 60s I think. The old blend was a connecticut wrapper and binder with cuban and puerto rican filler.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't this the cigar George Burns smoked?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Yes! He said he liked them because they stayed lit on stage so he didnt have to puff constantly
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    Yes! He said he liked them because they stayed lit on stage so he didnt have to puff constantly
    and he got them for free.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Gray4lines:
    Rhamlin:
    and he got them for free.
    Free is always good!