Home General Discussion

MoW little devil

thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
I just got my weekend blitz in the mail a d the catalog says fee sampler MoW with box. Looking at the little devil box which is most cigars for least $$. Never tried any MoW yet and really want that sampler. Wanted to know if anyone has tried little devil and think it's worth the box and free sampler. Thanks in advance

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Never had one myself so I'm curious as to the response. Knowing MoW line, I'm sure they're fantastic.
  • ive tried most of them and liked them all. the name little devil is perfect, it has a nice kick of spice.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Vision texted me and said they r really good do when I get home I guess I will place an order
  • all this talk made me smoke another one. as good as i remember. pepper, pepper, and more pepper
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    pokerstar22:
    all this talk made me smoke another one. as good as i remember. pepper, pepper, and more pepper
    might have one later tonight myself. I love them, but I love all MOW, so I would take my word as gold. I have a bias.
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    ordered!!!! yes!!! now we play the waiting game, then smoke one and rest the other 19!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Great. I think they're better than the puro authentico, but just slightly. Both great smokes.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Ken Light:
    Great. I think they're better than the puro authentico, but just slightly. Both great smokes.
    i have to agree with this, for the price i'd go with the devils any day though. Imo the mowpa's are good but a bit overpriced.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Ken Light:
    i have to agree with this, for the price i'd go with the devils any day though. Imo the mowpa's are good but a bit overpriced.
    Have you aged the devils? The PA's age fantastic, and i don't know that about the devils, but that's not to say they don't as well.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.