Home Ratings & Reviews

Jaime Garcia

Just had a Jaimie Garcia (part of "My Father" collection ) And it was rough at first, but I've noticed that with alot of cigars, the first few min of it not being that great. But after a couple minutes it smoothed out and got to be a really good smoke ! About 1/4 of the way through i paired it with a blended coffee drink and I have to say it blew me away ! I will certainly pick up a few more. I think I'm too new to good cigars to do it justice with a description all I an say it that I'd recommend at least trying one your self and if you get a chance pair it with a coffee :) yum!

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the jaime garcia reservas. Wih many Pepin/my father blends they start out with a blast of pepper, but then quickly settle down. The JG might be my fav of the my father cigars... dark, earthy, smooth and tons of smoke. I have not paired one with coffee, but I bet that is fantastic!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Ag03Ag03 Posts: 26
    Gray4lines:
    I love the jaime garcia reservas. Wih many Pepin/my father blends they start out with a blast of pepper, but then quickly settle down. The JG might be my fav of the my father cigars... dark, earthy, smooth and tons of smoke. I have not paired one with coffee, but I bet that is fantastic!
    It really is a great stick!, I picked up a few more of the my father collection at the same time and now I'm eagerly awaiting the chance to smoke them !
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    these do improve with some rest.......
    rott or close to it, I find them a bit one-dimensional, a good dimension however
    but after a nap they reveal a few more flavor nuances..... baking spice flavors, etc.