Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Anybody tried Rocky Patel Vintage in the Petite Corona size?

I need some input on how the petite corona size is of the RPs.... Anybody tried those? Looking to get some "quick" smokes and since I love the 1990 I wanna get a box of these...

Comments

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Stan, if you like the Oliva G maduro (which I know you do) try them in the "special G" size. They are maybe a 30-40 minute smoke and still fantastic. I love both the maduro and cammy wrapers in that size.

I don't know anything about the RP though in that size....sorry. If you can't get you hands on any "special G" Oliva's let me know, they always carry them at my local B&M and I may be picking up a few for myself soon. I can always send you a few.
  • Options
    because i have two small kids that need lots of attention i don't have lots of time to have a smoke. i love rp 90's and i've tried the petite. good size when you don't have much time, and it smokes really well too. would buy a box myself if i had the funds.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    kevster77:
    because i have two small kids that need lots of attention i don't have lots of time to have a smoke. i love rp 90's and i've tried the petite. good size when you don't have much time, and it smokes really well too. would buy a box myself if i had the funds.
    Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for :)... I decided to try the mini-belicoso size... They look good. I am resting them now for a bit and will give on a shot pretty soon.
  • Options
    no prob. i've had the mini, also a good smoke.