Home Cigar 101

5 Vegas Limitada 2009

Is it to early to give these guys a try, They have been resting for about a month or so now after shipping. And one of them is screaming smoke me...

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jeff_connors:
    Is it to early to give these guys a try, They have been resting for about a month or so now after shipping. And one of them is screaming smoke me...
    A month of so should be allright.... the more time the better, but don't hold out on yourself!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I had one almost right out of the 5 pack (only let it rest a day or two) and had no burn issues with it. It was strong but good. Fairly one dimensional, but that may open up with some rest or age.

So, the short answer is: yes, if you have at least a 5 pack, smoke one now and let the others rest a while.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    I think these are going to sit for a while... first one I had was a bit harsh. My 2008's are getting fabulous now that I'm almost out of them.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    man... i got some '06s left. the '09s look great. i may have to buy some.
  • Well my arm was twisted(the wrapper just smelled to good) and im sampling at the moment. Its good....There is a lot going but yes..its harsh..discerning flavors is impossible...and its spicy as heck..and strong...some age will do wonders me thinks, oh well.... the rest of the five pack goes down to the bottom of the humidor.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    They offered a deal if you watched the video review here on ccom.
  • theres video reviews?
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I definately should have bought the sampler when I had a chance. For $45 it had 5 Limitadas, 5 Cask Strength II, & 5 Relics. Now they're not offering it anymore and I feel stupid for waiting.
  • andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    I just had my first 5 Vegas Limitada 2009 after having the fiver rest since I got it from the daily deal. Very strong and spicy, lot's of pepper but really opened up on the back end. Real nice, I look forward to them after they age a bit more.