Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

La paulina

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Ugh I hate to say it but damn them things are good!! They are up there for me IMO one great solid line I can't complain about
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    More misses then hits for me. their blending just doesn't hit y palate right. However, the classic is unreal and I think the pricing of their blends is a bit high to me. I could smoke te classic daily.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    More misses then hits for me. their blending just doesn't hit y palate right. However, the classic is unreal and I think the pricing of their blends is a bit high to me. I could smoke te classic daily.

The Classic was a let down for me and the Goldie was good but I wasnt floored by it. The Maduro "50" was real good! I want an "1896" Robusto in the worst way :)
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I enjoy the classic. The Goldie is my favorite, I love those. Not much experience with the rest of their stuff.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the family series seems to get no love. but it in my opinion the best of the bunch.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    the family series seems to get no love. but it in my opinion the best of the bunch.
    yeah but for $20 a stick it's hard to swing. But I do agree you never hear anything about them
    Money can't buy taste