Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Allow myself to reintroduce .... myself. Contest

2»

Comments

• ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    When filling out any paperwork what do I list as my profession? IT Consultant

What is my favorite cigar to have with a bourbon? MX2

How many cigars are in my collection?(round to the nearest 25) 350

What current and/or previous members of this forum have I met in person? me, bbc020

Kuzi and I have an on going argument that is really more of a joke than a real argument. What is it? RP v Gurkha

Another forum member and I came up with an idea to blind taste test cigars based on country. This eventually led to Alex's introducing the forum blend in a roundabout sort of way. Who was this other member? Kuzi

A former forum member, Urbino, and j0zer turned me on to a cigar that has now made its way into my Top 5. What cigar is it? ESV '91 seconds

I have one "real" humidor and two non-traditional humidors. I bought them all from the same place, what is that place? eBay (the 2 non-traditional are the vinotemps)

What is my biggest pet pieve when I'm in a B&M? Idiot employees spreading misinformation/BS

There is only one manufacturer(i.e. General Cigar, Altadis, Oliva) of cigars I would never buy again. Name it. Acid

• When filling out any paperwork what do I list as my profession?

There is only one manufacturer(i.e. General Cigar, Altadis, Oliva) of cigars I would never buy again. Name it.

• mustluvcigars:
    When filling out any paperwork what do I list as my profession?

CCOM Forum Moderator There is only one manufacturer(i.e. General Cigar, Altadis, Oliva) of cigars I would never buy again. Name it.

Ashton becuase of the Sales Reps
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    suspect,
    madurofan:
    Oh and this ends next Friday. Winner will be posted by Monday the 24th.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    suspect,
    madurofan:
    Oh and this ends next Friday. Winner will be posted by Monday the 24th.
    I deleted my post. I have a bad tendency of looking at the last person's post and thinking their join date was the date of the last post. So, to me it looked like this contest was from last year.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    8)When filling out any paperwork what do I list as my profession? Consultant

4)What is my favorite cigar to have with a bourbon? MX2

7)How many cigars are in my collection?(round to the nearest 25) 350

6)What current and/or previous members of this forum have I met in person? Scrambler, bbc020

9)Kuzi and I have an on going argument that is really more of a joke than a real argument. What is it? RP v Gurkha

10)Another forum member and I came up with an idea to blind taste test cigars based on country. This eventually led to Alex's introducing the forum blend in a roundabout sort of way. Who was this other member? I was looking for Duty but I also accepted Kuzi. The truth is that Kuzi and I came up with it and Duty was going to put the purchase together and crunch the numbers on it. The forum blend kind of quashed this though.

3)A former forum member, Urbino, and j0zer turned me on to a cigar that has now made its way into my Top 5. What cigar is it? Perdomo ESV '91 seconds

5)I have one "real" humidor and two non-traditional humidors. I bought them all from the same place, what is that place? eBay

2)What is my biggest pet pieve when I'm in a B&M? People smelling a cigar and in the process rubbing their nose on it!

1)There is only one manufacturer(i.e. General Cigar, Altadis, Oliva) of cigars I would never buy again. Name it. Wow no one got this one. It is Rolando Reyes Family Cigars a.k.a. Puros Indios. There are a couple of Gurkha's I like and at the right price I do buy them. I know I said I'd never buy Ashtons again bc of the **** salesman. But they were just so tasty now I just won't buy them from anywhere in his ales district and YES I did find out what his territory includes.

Alright based on this GMill is our lucky winner. The guy throws out one lucky guess and he wins a box of grape White Owls and a couple packs of Wine Black and Milds all for himself.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    madurofan:
    8)When filling out any paperwork what do I list as my profession? Consultant

4)What is my favorite cigar to have with a bourbon? MX2

7)How many cigars are in my collection?(round to the nearest 25) 350

6)What current and/or previous members of this forum have I met in person? Scrambler, bbc020

9)Kuzi and I have an on going argument that is really more of a joke than a real argument. What is it? RP v Gurkha

10)Another forum member and I came up with an idea to blind taste test cigars based on country. This eventually led to Alex's introducing the forum blend in a roundabout sort of way. Who was this other member? I was looking for Duty but I also accepted Kuzi. The truth is that Kuzi and I came up with it and Duty was going to put the purchase together and crunch the numbers on it. The forum blend kind of quashed this though.

3)A former forum member, Urbino, and j0zer turned me on to a cigar that has now made its way into my Top 5. What cigar is it? Perdomo ESV '91 seconds

5)I have one "real" humidor and two non-traditional humidors. I bought them all from the same place, what is that place? eBay

2)What is my biggest pet pieve when I'm in a B&M? People smelling a cigar and in the process rubbing their nose on it!

1)There is only one manufacturer(i.e. General Cigar, Altadis, Oliva) of cigars I would never buy again. Name it. Wow no one got this one. It is Rolando Reyes Family Cigars a.k.a. Puros Indios. There are a couple of Gurkha's I like and at the right price I do buy them. I know I said I'd never buy Ashtons again bc of the **** salesman. But they were just so tasty now I just won't buy them from anywhere in his ales district and YES I did find out what his territory includes.

Alright based on this GMill is our lucky winner. The guy throws out one lucky guess and he wins a box of grape White Owls and a couple packs of Wine Black and Milds all for himself.

Swweeeetttt ...White Owls AND Black and Milds both !!! Seriously Maddy I'm with ya I'd like to smack some of these people in the back of the head with my shoe. I actually saw one guy in a B&M with signs everywhere that said don't put the cigars under your nose pick up a cigar and stick the foot into his nose and then touched his tongue to the head !!!!!! And then lay it back in a box !!!!!! PM me if you need an addy and thanks for the contest ...
    Geney poo, you have a PM.
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Geney poo?! Damn... I guess you guys are veeery close...
    His daughter told me to call him that ;).
    madurofan:

And back at you Sir !!!
    Renaissance_Man:
    madurofan:
    Geney poo?! Damn... I guess you guys are veeery close...

How else do you think I rate White Owls AND Black and Milds ...jeez man come on ...