Home Ratings & Reviews

Paul Stulac cigars

roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
I noticed these while browsing around the cigar federation website. Wondering if anybody has had any of these and what your thoughts were. They sound pretty good and i love the bands.
One God, One Truth

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The guys speak highly of him. I have a white to review here soon, I'll let you know.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    They are awesome!!!
    Get as many as you can!
    Seriously the Phantom made my top cigar of 2012 list. It was right up there with the Sl Oval Habano.

• BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Man I was just coming on here to post about this. Had a blinding white light two nights ago and I, unfortunately, was lesed than impressed. Pre-light it had all the makings of a great stick. Slight cherry note on the pre light draw but it has a habano wrapper so I was thinking this may get sweet on the lips with a slight pepper touch on the exhale which I would have gone bonkers over by the way. Now I will say we did have some thundestorms here in Norcal and it could have affected the stick but the construction and burn were right on and there were no major problems just very muted flavors that carried all the way through. That would be ok but the price point in Cali is north of 15 a stick. I will try the rest of the line, whatever I can find, to give it a fair shake. Overall a solid stick but nothing I would need to go out and get a box over.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. Iv never bought a box of anything Bombay, so probably wouldnt this either.
    One God, One Truth
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    roland_7707:
    Thanks for the info. Iv never bought a box of anything Bombay, so probably wouldnt this either.
    Me either buddy, well at least a box that i didnt split with some else on here! I can't find something that I like that much and can dedicate that much room to in my humidor. The guys on here will say, duh by a cooler, well I can guarantee, a cooler is not going to be able to be resting in the guest room of my house with the warden walking around. HA!
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I looked for earlier threads, but only found passing mentions.

Anybody a fan of Paul Stulac sticks? Anyone not a fan?

Would love to hear your thoughts

Thanks,
    Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a few and really enjoyed them, bought some more. I can't give you a very detailed review since I don't remember the specifics, but I don't think you'd be disappointed if you picked up a fiver to try!!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had the white light I believe and I liked it
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked a White Light toro a couple of weeks ago. I remember it being on the high side of med-full, a gentle smoke that lends itself to a slow pace.Not a in your face cigar. Kind of a light floral tint and great construction. It usually takes me at least two and sometimes three sticks before I can read a cigar. Going to try it again.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good solid smokes. Go for a fiver. I would send some if I had some. Unfortunately the 2 that I have had are now ash. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!