Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Project Manana Charity Raffle/Contest for the DR

2»

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Just donated. I met Brian Berman a while ago, great guy! Really glad to see this up and running.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Donation made, thanks for posting!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • As I said, every little bit helps, and we really appreciate it.

Since we last spoke, we've added a special prize to whomever donates the 3rd highest amount - a Box of Ted's Cigars Muy Loco and a Bundle of Leaf and Bean by Oscar. 

Also, two separate Gurkha Prize Packs:

8) Prize Pack from Gurkha Cigars: Added 9/4

Box of Triads
    Box of Royal Challenge
    T-Shirt

9) Prize Pack from Gurkha Cigars: Added 9/4

Box of Black Dragons
    Box of Grand Reserve

Just about 8 hours left to enter!  Thank you!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    We raised over 5k folks! Thank you guys so much, I cannot wait to see if anyone from CCom won.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    awesome.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Our Project Manana Raffle is over. We completely crushed our goal and raised over $5,500 I wanted to take a second and from the bottom of my heart thank everyone who donated, help us get the message out, or participated in the discussion. This money is going to go a really long way to help kids in the DR. For those interested the live prize drawing show will be done this Wednesday starting at 8 PM EST right here http://cigarfederation.com/page/project-manana-live-raffle-drawing See you then!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    webmost just won a box of cigars
    i think shizz just won a box of AKA respect
    This is absolutely serendipity. I paused work long enough to click in on the contest halfway thru, before turning to the next task. Clicked on the forward arrow. Literally the first two words I heard were "WebMost. Congratulations." I had to run the slider back a tad to even find out what I won. A box of Fratello.

What's Fratello I ask? I look it up. Brand new stick. Nic Habano wrapper, Sumatra binder, Nic and Peruvian filler. Sounds fascinating.

And that's where I heard that the Fratello guy will be on cigar chat next week. Now I gotta check in and talk to the guy who threw a box my way. There's a good chance I may even be smoking one by then.

Thanks for doing this guys.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    i think shizz just won a box of AKA respect
    YAY!! I'm as wiener!!! Didn't expect anything, just to help a great cause! Thanks CF
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    I was 1 number off of winning #22 damnit lol
    Closest I got was 3 off of one of the middle bunch
    Congrats to the guys that won! Thank you to everyone that participated.
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Several Kevins won, but alas, not this one. ;) but very cool raffle and great cause, nice job to all y'all at CFed!
  • Congrats to the winners and thanks to Dustin for the chance.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Yay, I won a box of cigars!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Yay, I won a box of cigars!
    Which ones?
    #22, it was the one before the last.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    How did you all find out if you won? I'm sure I didn't, wasn't expecting to, but just curious.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Lol so you're the one... I was one number off from that.
    the winners list- http://cigarfederation.com/page/project-manana-live-raffle-drawing?xg_source=activity

No_one21:
    taythegibs:
    Lol so you're the one... I was one number off from that.
    yeah, sorry for that, lol.
    Box of Fratello coronas arrived today. Looks like the mail man sat on the box all the way cross country except for when his rottweiller chewed it awhile. Good thing there was a wooden cigar box inside. Gotta spark one up tonight during football.