Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

De...Fricken...Stroid

So I get home from florida to see see two packages sitting on my table and my father in law having even less hair then he normally does. One box is from The shizz, I knew this one was coming but was not expecting something as great as this.

imageimage

The sticks are great and the shirt is beyond awesome, exspecially after hearing the back story of it. I will be honored to wear this shirt, I cant believe you thought of me to pass it on to.. I cant thank you enough friend.

and now...for the Enola Gay hit...

imageimageimage

Many great sticks in here, many I have not tried and some true favorites. Many I recognize from some txts I have received... bombs I have received from people that I have not seen in any other pics... makes ya go ...hmmmmmm

I thank you very much, it was a nice thing to come home to after the long week this was.

Comments

• deejmemixx:
    So I get home from florida to see see two packages sitting on my table and my father in law having even less hair then he normally does. One box is from The shizz, I knew this one was coming but was not expecting something as great as this.

imageimage

The sticks are great and the shirt is beyond awesome, exspecially after hearing the back story of it. I will be honored to wear this shirt, I cant believe you thought of me to pass it on to.. I cant thank you enough friend.

and now...for the Enola Gay hit...

imageimageimage

Many great sticks in here, many I have not tried and some true favorites. Many I recognize from some txts I have received... bombs I have received from people that I have not seen in any other pics... makes ya go ...hmmmmmm

I thank you very much, it was a nice thing to come home to after the long week this was.
    Very nice and the shirt is a perfect touch. SEAHAWKS BABY!!!!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    he could have just sent them both in one box and saved the postage.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Great hits and you might as well just burn that shirt. I think they give them out for free now, lolz.
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Im going to have to do something about this Shizz fellow.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Im going to have to do something about this Shizz fellow.
    Chuckie I'm innocent of any wrong doing!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Great hits and you might as well just burn that shirt. I think they give them out for free now, lolz.
    Watch it James you're on my radar broski
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Walker Texas ranger seeks justice for the innocent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Send it to Greg and write, "Save a rabbit! Use this instead!!"
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    awesome hit deej, with all that you have been going through you deserve it man.

speaking of which......
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Send it to Greg and write, "Save a rabbit! Use this instead!!"
    poor ol' wabbits....
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Very cool !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    brianetz1:
    awesome hit deej, with all that you have been going through you deserve it man.

speaking of which......
    ....thanks brian, your words mean a lot... those last three worry me though.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Holy rusted metal batman!!!!
    What did you do to piss off these guys?
    One God, One Truth
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Is that why your show is off the air chuck?
    One God, One Truth
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to really find out who is behind this Enola Gay bombings, at 1st I thought it was the rednecks in KY, then I thought maybe Jim was behind this, now I'm thinking its Jiunny. This guy needs taken out for good. By the way nice hit boys.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Chuck N:
    Is that why your show is off the air chuck?
    Its not off the air, he just moved it to our forum, watch your back roland! LOL, Chuck's ninja skills are impressive to say the least! Plus, I hear he has a big knife now!