Home Non Cigar Related

What else do you enjoy?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    la-henry:
    I love trapshooting (went to state trapshooting competition my junior and senior year of high school), Hunting, Fishing, Reading books, Video games, Camping, Playing cards, Listening to music, Cooking, Playing music (I play the trombone, bass trombone, tuba, and the cello), and just to round it out i write poetry on occasion.
    Now that is impressive, a man of so many talents and interests..
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I chew my own food.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    I chew my own food.
    A commendable feat, no doubt.

I enjoy working... I know, sounds kinda ehh, but I honestly don't know what to do with myself in my free time, and more often than not it seems like I'm just killing time until I can go back to work. Aside from that, I like movies,live music, video games kinda, and just relaxing... If there is one thing I'm good at, its relaxing *kicks up his feet and reclines*.
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I enjoy music. I also do a little writing from time to time. I play fantasy sports, and am into anything sports related really, and a few other things here and there. I don't have too much time to focus on too many things, though I wish I did. There's so many things I would like to learn about and get into.
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    I chew my own food.
    A commendable feat, no doubt.
    Must be. I get asked to do it at most family gatherings and nearly all dinner parties.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I enjoy cooking, so much that I have thought about opening a pub. A pub would great because I also enjoy good alcohol. Mainly red wines and especially port. I'm in Iraq and I try to grill out at least once a week to get my fix for cooking something. I good steak followed by a good cigar while sipping on a 10+ glass of tawny is just nice way end a week.
    Bad Andy:
    I enjoy cooking, so much that I have thought about opening a pub. A pub would great because I also enjoy good alcohol. Mainly red wines and especially port. I'm in Iraq and I try to grill out at least once a week to get my fix for cooking something. I good steak followed by a good cigar while sipping on a 10+ glass of tawny is just nice way end a week.
    I've been getting a bit more into cooking myself. It's weird that you mentioned opening a pub, because I've had that thought cross my mind several times.
    Bad Andy:
    I bet your buddies over there are glad to have you around!

I'm always jealous of people who can enjoy a good wine. It gives me a headache, every time.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Yeah, I usually handle all the marinating and grilling. I just enjoy it. I do it back home too, during college football season. I cook, they bring their beverages. Wine you just have to get used to, I started out that way but once you find what you like they usually go away. Wine and cigars go so well together. In many respects they a lot alike.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I just noticed again the name of this thread and just wanted to say I enjoy a nice hummer from time to time.
    splutter

You know what leaped to mind, the first time I saw this thread? That scene in "Blazing Saddles" when Bart meets the Waco Kid and asks him what he enjoys.
    HAHAHA ... that is one of the funniest movies of all time. "Hey where are the white women" LMAO
    madurofan:
    I just noticed again the name of this thread and just wanted to say I enjoy a nice hummer from time to time.
    I see how things go wrong around here.. You start talking about gas guzzler Sport Utility Vehicles when want to share our love of beer and cigars.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    I see how things go wrong around here.. You start talking about gas guzzler Sport Utility Vehicles when want to share our love of beer and cigars.
    Somehow I don't think he is talking cars >.>

*pushes maduro over to the "Shapes" thread*

:P
    Smoke=Fire:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:

I am trying to SAVE HIS LIFE in the event Mrs Maduro ever discovers this site..
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Smoke=Fire:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:

I am trying to SAVE HIS LIFE in the event Mrs Maduro ever discovers this site..
    LMAO...God help us all if they do *spectacles, testicles, wallet, to watch*
    I've already decided how I'm going to go ... I'm going to get shot by a jealous husband while trying to crawl out the bedroom window.;)
    madurofan:
    I've already decided how I'm going to go ... I'm going to get shot by a jealous husband while trying to crawl out the bedroom window.;)
    Cause of death Lead poisoning.. ( from .45 caliber slugs )
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    I can only hope I get shot with a .45 and not a damn 9 mm or a .22 that I survive the damn shooting as a cripple.
    LMAO I just heard a hilarious line in a song! I want a real woman not just a girl to put my dink in.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    I can only hope I get shot with a .45 and not a damn 9 mm or a .22 that I survive the damn shooting as a cripple.
    well if its my window that you are climbing out of ill be using a .357 magnum. (i hope. im still looking for one i like. untill then its my winchester model 1200. ... you wont survive that). If you survive the first shot ill finish you off... dont worry. im here for you.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kaspera79:
    madurofan:
    well if its my window that you are climbing out of ill be using a .357 magnum. (i hope. im still looking for one i like. untill then its my winchester model 1200. ... you wont survive that). If you survive the first shot ill finish you off... dont worry. im here for you.
    LMAO! Thanks kuzi, always willing to help a BOTL out. Of course you being married to a red-head she'd probably kill me before we made it to the bedroom. ;) I'm currently in the market for a .357 snub, if you know of anyone. Preferably one without any bodies on it!
    madurofan:
    I'm currently in the market for a .357 snub, if you know of anyone. Preferably one without any bodies on it!
    Hey, I've got one for sale, maddy! Maybe I can include when I ship your bourbon and stogies. That way I'll have covered the entire Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
    madurofan:
    Preferably one without any bodies on it!
    Oh. Never mind.
    Do you really have one for sale? If so who made it and how much?
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    It looks like many of us have similar likes and hobbies. I am also a homebrewer, and love shooting and home gunsmithing. I'm heavily into AK's; here's a pic of my and my shooting buddy with the RPK's we built. Prior to that we built up a few Browning 1919 belt-feds. Photobucket I'm on the right with the CAO VR; Bobby is smoking a 5 Vegas Gold.
    You will NEVER catch me trying to crawl out of zoom's bedroom window!
    I sure hope not; I don't have a wife, I don't keep my cigars up there, and it's a three story drop.
    Those are some nice firearms zoom. Do you have any pictures of those Brownings? I wouldn't mind seeing those. I've been looking into getting a handgun, but I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of getting a CHL.
    Matt, I'm not an expert on Texas laws, but I don't think you need a CHL to purchase there, just to carry. No open carry in Texas unlike in VA where it's legal and doesn't require a permit. Check out www.opencarry.org for more information, there's a fairly active Texas sub-forum. Here's one of the Brownings: Photobucket
    Man, I bet you've had some fun with that. I know I would. About the CHL, I was thinking you didn't need as well. However, I've read some things that seem to conflict with that. I'll check out the site you posted though. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the posting the pic.