Home General Discussion

I need a victim.

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
I've got an urge to blow something up. I need a victim. Someone who hasn't been picked on in a while or a worthy BOTL that needs a good blast! PM me a name, screen name and addy!!! I will then pick my target.
Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    I've got an urge to blow something up. I need a victim. Someone who hasn't been picked on in a while or a worthy BOTL that needs a good blast! PM me a name, screen name and addy!!! I will then pick my target.
    Hmmmmmm...Do you wanna trade...I have been around the block once or twice....I am not a very worthy adversary, but I will do my best...Its a long shot, but let me know.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Oh, this is gonna be good. You better bring it Chris, the Bear don't mess around.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris = honey
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    There's always somebody who needs a blow em up job...when you pick one and he cleans up the mess pictures would be nice to see the devastation.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hmmmmmm...Do you wanna trade...I have been around the block once or twice....I am not a very worthy adversary, but I will do my best...Its a long shot, but let me know.

I guess I will poke the bear! Will this possibly get me on the good traders list as well?
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

I guess I will poke the bear! Will this possibly get me on the good traders list as well?
    Doubtful, due to the fact that you will not exist anymore, or for obliterating a fellow botl.lol
    One God, One Truth
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

Practice the old ankle grab!!
    Alrighty Greg. If I'm in for a world of pain like everyone is saying then I'm gonna come at ya guns blazing. PM me your addy and ill open fire. You can return how you see fit. :)
    LiquidChaos66:
    Alrighty Greg. If I'm in for a world of pain like everyone is saying then I'm gonna come at ya guns blazing. PM me your addy and ill open fire. You can return how you see fit. :)
    Hahahaha.....Its all hype....I have never blown anyone up that didnt deserve it.....I would only suggest that we keep this trade somewhat civilized....Looking forward to it.......PM sent.
  • I need a good blasting (that's what she said). Will open fire too!
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Hahahaha.....Its all hype....I have never blown anyone up that didnt deserve it.....I would only suggest that we keep this trade somewhat civilized....Looking forward to it.......PM sent.

You're lucky you called for a civilized fire fight. I was planning on nailing you with 15 sticks. lol

Beware Jason I have your addy now.
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:

You're lucky you called for a civilized fire fight. I was planning on nailing you with 15 sticks. lol

Beware Jason I have your addy now.
    I have always considered myself to be a lucky Bear.....
  • PM sent for my reccomendations. But I dont have their addys. Does anybody have DanielReyes addy?
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    PM incoming Gino
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    LiquidChaos66:
    Pm sent
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    greg2648:
    LiquidChaos66:
    greg....your a damn liar!
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya.
    PMs received and responded
    My docket is full for now! Thanks for all the suggestions! :) I will do my best to fill as many as i can. :) lol wish me luck!