Home Ratings & Reviews

www.WrapperBinderFiller.com

So yeah... Me and Beta here have been working on this for a couple of months. It is gathering steam so I figured it was about time to "advertise" it on here and get some feedback :)... It is a blog trying to unite several people to review cigars (everybody reviews the same), thus providing (hopefully) a better view to the consumer onto what to expect. We have quite a lot of reviews up already and are currently working on different media content (i have just been having problems with my camcorder). Please, feel free to browse through it and tell me what you think. We are also looking for other people to "affiliate" with. So if you have a review site and would like to cross-advertise or help each other - shoot me a PM! I will not post all the reviews we have up on here, but will start doing so for every new review (similar to what Jeff does)... So check it out and tell me how you feel! Cheers!

www.WrapperBinderFiller.com

www.WBFiller.com

my personal page on it - stan.wrapperbinderfiller.com (not working yet so go through the main site for now)

and one clickable link - W.B.F.
Enjoy!

Comments

• 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Cool man I like the concept. It'd be cool to put out what you'll be smoking a few days in advance and give folks here the chance to review with you. I know I'd be down if it was something I had in stock.
  • are you into doing a cigarbot/WBF cross over review?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    4bob4:
    Cool man I like the concept. It'd be cool to put out what you'll be smoking a few days in advance and give folks here the chance to review with you. I know I'd be down if it was something I had in stock.
    This is a great idea! At the end of every group review we can post what we would smoke next so we can get ppl from here too! Hm... Gonna give that a try next week! We are in a "group" vacation right now and that's why there are only solo reviews up on the site as of recent...

jeff_connors:
    are you into doing a cigarbot/WBF cross over review?
    Hell yeah, Jeff! Let'**** it! What do you have in mind? PM me if you wish...
  • 4bob4:
    Great Idea!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    jeff_connors:
    are you into doing a cigarbot/WBF cross over review?
    Hey Jeff, send me a list of some of the stuff you are looking to review; I'll cross check that with our humidors, and we can figure out something to do the review on.
    New post on the website - my Top 10 from solo reviews till now - all arranged by score. Kind of a surprise there for me at number 2...

Click Here for POST
  • the 1990 is one fine cigar....
  • 4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Don Pepin Cuban Classic? I've got plenty of those to smoke right now. low on cigar funds for now sadly.
    4bob4:
    Don Pepin Cuban Classic? I've got plenty of those to smoke right now. low on cigar funds for now sadly.
    Actually I have been wanting to do this one for some time. I was just waiting to "graduate" to it as it will most likely put me to sleep LOL... But this is a good choice - I believe both me and Beta should have one or two in out humis... U have it, Jeff?
  • Renaissance_Man:
    4bob4:
    Actually I have been wanting to do this one for some time. I was just waiting to "graduate" to it as it will most likely put me to sleep LOL... But this is a good choice - I believe both me and Beta should have one or two in out humis... U have it, Jeff?
    sure do have 2 of em begging to be smoked!
    New solo review by Joe is up - 5 Vegas Limitada 2009... Check it out!... If you want that is... No rush... No pressure...

www.WBFiller.com
    I also posted my review of the Connecticut by RP... The top 10 list is updated and contains a bit more info now and is more representative. Feel free to comment - i'd appreciate any feedback!

Review of Connecticut by RP

Cheers!
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Renaissance_Man:
    I also posted my review of the Connecticut by RP... The top 10 list is updated and contains a bit more info now and is more representative. Feel free to comment - i'd appreciate any feedback!

Review of Connecticut by RP

Cheers!
    Nice review. Good thing I just bought a 10 pack of those ;-)

You are right, these are not very complex, but that is almost what I love about them. I know what to expect and they deliver. Nice review! You guys are doing great with the website; keep it up! I'll make sure to make it one of my frequent stops. And while I don't have the Don Pepin Cuban Classic, I like the idea of letting us know what you are planning to review so we can have one as well if we have it.
    A review of the Verdadero Organic is up. Currently a cigar on 7th place in my Top 10. If it had a good draw, burn, and construction - it could be the number one mild cigar! Check it out here:

Verdadero Organic Review
    New review up on the site and an article by Joe! Some interesting advice there for newbies! Check it out:

Wrapper Binder Filler
    Just to kind of mention this here.. This site is not dead. It is just in the process of big overhaul and collection of material. We do not want to continue it until we are ready to offer a good "product" lol...